Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

I only own a hoody, but I really like their style. Their stuff isn't super expensive, but it's probably more than the average person would pay for clothes.

Yea cool, I am really diggin their style it's more middle ground pricing I'd say imo.

Solid sale too atm.

Last edited:
http://www.us.allsaints.com/

anyone like this brand in here? or maybe its too low cost for this section, better for dressing better thread maybe?
Big fan of this brand. Very cool look and, as you said, more reasonably priced than nearly everything posted here yet more than what most would spend on clothes normally.

I own several shirts and the iggy denim. The fit of the iggy is so on point and has held up very well, quality-wise. Probably going to take advantage of this sale as well.

Last edited:
I personally own some All Saints stuff and I am def a fan of the brand.  They cut their dress crop pants perfect.  

I know this is kinda of crazy but what's the quality on Asos , just ordered a camel coat on their
30% off sale , hopefully I don't regret it .

kevineg6 kevineg6 I think I have the allias pant. Very tapered to the bottom of leg. They should work good with the BV. I can throw mine on with my CP if you want a idea of the look. Let me know.

I know this is kinda of crazy but what's the quality on Asos , just ordered a camel coat on their
30% off sale , hopefully I don't regret it .
I own two jackets from Asos, they are decent quality. You wont get H&M crap. Way better then that.

Last edited:
see, now that's the kinda ish that just don't make any damb sense

especially if you got some sense :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom