Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

JE is nothing special quality wise in my opinion. I like the fit and simplicity of design but I can't say it's worth the price (at retail).

I own 5 hoodies and a tee (didn't realize I have that many hoodies), no pants but I size up in my hoodies. I don't know if that's the same for the pants.

All in all, you'll probably like the sweatpants but I wouldn't set my expectations too high in regards to quality.

Also there are new additions to the ssense sale today.

Last edited:
you pay more for fit than anything with JE. quality is cool. nothing ground breaking.

that being said, I just copped the flash dual zip with the current JEPRE20 code

it seems so unnecessary to spend that much on a hoodie that I could've sources from uniqlo for a fraction of the price

but again, fit is everything

I bought a villain hoodie last year, got it out of the packaging and was underwhelmed, I hd even planned on returning it thinking that the hoodies I got from Pacsun (Reign Storm) were of equal quality. When I finally tried it on... :smokin fit was amazing, felt like it was tailor made for me, you really pay for the fit, doubt uniqlo can replicate that and I love uniqlo products.

Last edited:
How tall are you bro?

The fit of the villain is a little off on me. It's nice in the body but a little short, which what keeps me from buying. The dual zips are longer.

I like how their hoodies are cut in the shoulders, a little roomy but not loose and slouchy

I'm 6'2 1/2 and 230 and got a large from Atrium last year during the holiday sale, wanted the olive today but it sold out :smh:

Last edited:

Nice boots by everyday hero

Sunny, hows the quality and fit of them boots?? Look really good from pics I saw. The color look perfect in the pic, NICE!

I'm 6'2 1/2 and 230 and got a large from Atrium last year during the holiday sale, wanted the olive today but it sold out :smh:

Damn, I'm surprised the large was long enough for you. I'm 6ft and I thought it was kind of short and the XL was too loose in the body. I don't know.

I have the olive dual zip and like the color a lot. Really versatile, wears well with navy, black, and grey.

John Elliott hustle:

Download the Revolve Clothing App. JE is currently marked down 20% and through your first time app purchase, you can apply code IPHONE15 for an addtional 15%. Total savings comes out to about 32% off plus free 3 day shipping.

Flourish my sons.

I contacted JE to cancel my original dual hoodie as I re-ordered through Revolve. Told them I picked the wrong color via mobile and the proper is now sold out. As its unfulfilled still, I'm hoping they'll be cool about it as their customer service is notoriously great. However, they updated their policy recently that they won't do refunds on promo orders.

Last edited:
Thanks! Just grabbed an iridescent bomber.
Has anyone seen it in person? I hope it's not TOO much. I'm not trying to look like a car with flipping paint.

good look on the revolve sale. 

im 5'10 180 with an athletic build 40' chest and bigger than average arms (work out a lot).

i know yall say TTS for the villain but how much will it stretch as i'm sure a M will be snug on me at first.

or should i go with a L?

Had something in my cart on farfetch.com. When to check out, sale ended while doing so and went back to full price. lol :frown:

How's the quality? Worth 50% off? Was planning on copping a Canada goose but at this price point it may be a better option

How's the quality? Worth 50% off? Was planning on copping a Canada goose but at this price point it may be a better option

lol coats are dumb warm though

i know a kid who goes to Boston University and he does not even wanna wear his Northfaces anymore, youre not doing it if you dont have a Canada Goose on campus

:lol:

They’re North Face jackets that have grown up and moved to the big city from the suburbs. (Or gone off to an Ivy League college.)

you can even find articles about how the brand has gotten huge, no wonder the kid just wants to fit in

Last edited:

First they are made in China so just if you have something against China made product then you might reconsider. I had my jacket for almost 3 years now and it is holding up really well, leather and fur have no sign of blemish or anything. Leather that they use are good grade leather. I got mine from Ssense also, I'm happy with the jacket.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom