Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Biebs in Amiris

this dude forgetting the way he originally stepped ?

you need to figure out how to carry yourself bro. :rolleyes

Finally got the balmain X hm jacket sleeves hemmed. Really heavy jacket and decent to be honest. Not a bad purchase at $400 Canada's. Wore It tonight to work with a black scoop tee, black bikers and high top lanvin

I sold the grey one already, thats from 2013, I only have the black one now but not planning to sell, sorry.

Last edited:
Question. If I sized down on a Colombian fit Givenchy Tee will it fit like the cuban fit and or regular t and or normal fitting tee?

A did you listen to his album? def legit.

nvm your disdain for his FOG x Amiri look he loves

Last edited:
Question. If I sized down on a Colombian fit Givenchy Tee will it fit like the cuban fit and or regular t and or normal fitting tee?

The over overall shape of Columbian are a little boxy compare to Cuban, also the sleeves are longer too. I personally don't mind the boxy shape but I do size down when I buy Columbian fit.

The over overall shape of Columbian are a little boxy compare to Cuban, also the sleeves are longer too. I personally don't mind the boxy shape but I do size down when I buy Columbian fit.
Thanks! You helped me out a lot.

Just ordered my first Givenchy T shirt from luisviaroma for $181. Thought it was a good price to try it out. haha

Last edited:
Question, John Elliot.. What's the regulars thoughts on this brand? I like the sweatpants (seems like a cheaper alternative to Balmain) with the Escobar silhouette, and some of the hoodys, are they worth their price point, what's the fit and the quality like? Any insight and recommendations would be greatly appreciated, I know nothing about them, thank you.

Picture for reference

Last edited:
Question, John Elliot.. What's the regulars thoughts on this brand? I like the sweatpants (seems like a cheaper alternative to Balmain) with the Escobar silhouette, and some of the hoodys, are they worth their price point, what's the fit and the quality like? Any insight and recommendations would be greatly appreciated, I know nothing about them, thank you.

I have two hoodies and a sweatshirt. I was on the site earlier looking at thier stock. The only reason I did not pull the trigger is because I already have three pieces from them. Go ahead and make the purchase you will not be disappointed.. At least not in my opinion. Fit is true to size and the quality is great.

Back
Top Bottom