Post 3 females you would instantly WIFE vol.1

Originally Posted by eghckk

alicia-keys-promo-2.jpg
diamond_ring_3.jpg

roll.gif
goodbye pill clinton. But I would take in no particular order Lauren London, Alexa Loren, and Sanaa Lathan.

Originally Posted by lilpro4u

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

laugh.gif
@ "Wifing" a woman instantly.

x2
smh.gif
Hence you choosing a woman bad enough to wife INSTANTLY

If Marisa Miller asked me to marry her today, I wouldn't say no let's get to know one another first.
laugh.gif

Forreal Nwords is dumb as rocks.. Dudes didn't say they were wifing any ol broads..
grin.gif

laugh.gif
As if I didn't get the concept of the thread. Truthfully, NO woman, IMO is that beautiful to make my wife instantly. Truthfully, a LOT of the girlsposted are probably nut cases.

roll.gif
My dude posted straight p-stars.

How could I forget Kristin Kreuk? Wasted my time watching Street Fighter cuz of her
laugh.gif

Used to have a thing for Hayden but don't you guys get the sense she'd be the biggest pain in person...

Wow, she don't even swallow tooth paste.
That was funny, bruh. Know she's a model and everything, but didn't remember Chanel Iman being THAT skinny.

Originally Posted by lilpro4u

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

laugh.gif
@ "Wifing" a woman instantly.
x2
smh.gif
Hence you choosing a woman bad enough to wife INSTANTLY

If Marisa Miller asked me to marry her today, I wouldn't say no let's get to know one another first.
laugh.gif
Forreal Nwords is dumb as rocks.. Dudes didn't say they were wifing any ol broads..
grin.gif
laugh.gif
As if I didn't get the concept of the thread. Truthfully, NO woman, IMO is that beautiful to make my wife instantly. Truthfully, a LOT of the girls posted are probably nut cases.
I kind of see what you're saying.

And I don't know how serious anyone else is about their choices, but I'd really wife Scarlett Johansson.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom