possible Nike.Com Jordan restock tomorrow (4/19) at 10am???

Status
Not open for further replies.
No chill 
mean.gif

Can't wait to see this thread at 6 again tonight 
laugh.gif
  some of ya dudes are some savages

Last edited:
smh I got 4 hours of sleep
sick.gif
 this **** needs to end I want to just say **** it and not even try but I literally can't stop checking the stupid computer
indifferent.gif

sick.gif
 this **** needs to end I want to just say **** it and not even try but I literally can't stop checking the stupid computer
indifferent.gif
Me and you both buddy. This is getting ridiculous. At least give an update Nike. That's the least you could do.

sick.gif
indifferent.gif
Why are you up all night checking??

Restocks will happen between 8am-7pm est, 5am-4pm pst.

No need to be up at 1 in the morning refreshing your twitter and nike page.

lol I wasn't checking that late, I couldn't sleep though until about 3 and I wokeup at 7 and I can't get back to sleep for the life of me
tired.gif

Would be crazy if nike just turned all the shoes on restock into GR shoes, produced like 100k of each shoe for restock, and they all became readily available.

That would never happen though

Nike can always mass produce any shoe it wants.... so there is a possibility

but then I woke up from dreaming :smh:

Last edited:

calling royals "hypebeast" when you want them bel airs 
roll.gif
I like bel airs. You buy what you like but Im just saying a lot just want the royals cause of how limited they are and resell. Not all people. Wasn't saying you a hypebeast cause you want them lol. everyone so offensive about the term hypebeast. Yall can joke all you want about my comment its internet talk don't phase me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom