possible Nike.Com Jordan restock tomorrow (4/19) at 10am???

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't know who Robert horry was cuz then you'd know I meant stats is what matters not rings
Yeah I know who Big Shot Rob was & LULZ at you saying stats is what matters. Alcindor all-time leading scorer so does that make him the GOAT? Or Stockton who is the all-time assists leader? Is he worthy of GOAT in your opinion.

1) Jordan

2) Russell

3) Kareem

4) Magic

5) Bird

6) Wilt

7) Kobe

8) LeBron

9) Duncan

10) West

smokin.gif
Lebron has no place on that list lol

Yeah I know who Big Shot Rob was & LULZ at you saying stats is what matters. Alcindor all-time leading scorer so does that make him the GOAT? Or Stockton who is the all-time assists leader? Is he worthy of GOAT in your opinion.
Would need to compare more than just one stat smart guy

That cement 4 release still hurts my heart
Not mine, i just got up early went to FTL got my pair and i was out, i also got lucky on an EU site but the nonsense and lie, that nike pulled that night was uncalled for... thats why i dont think they will be honest about tis restock

Lebron has no place on that list lol

Lebron will be seen, historically, as a better player than Kobe. There's a reason why they skipped Kobe and immediately began comparing him to Jordan after he started winning championships. Kobe has never had the team responsibilities that Lebron has had. Not a Kobe hater...in fact, I love the Mamba. But Lebron is a better basketball player...and if given a choice to start a team with one of those two, I guarantee most GMs are taking Lebron.

If you say you dont use a bot your either dumb or lying
This is why we need the waiting period, so of us were around pre bot, pre tlo era.....

Half of these new members, probably dont even remember the fiasco that was the cement 4 release on NDC at Midnight

That cement 4 release still hurts my heart

I ate well that day, 4 pairs manually. It's been down hill ever since. I blame it on Optimus.

Lebron will be seen, historically, as a better player than Kobe. There's a reason why they skipped Kobe and immediately began comparing him to Jordan after he started winning championships. Kobe has never had the team responsibilities that Lebron has had. Not a Kobe hater...in fact, I love the Mamba. But Lebron is a better basketball player...and if given a choice to start a team with one of those two, I guarantee most GMs are taking Lebron.
Nope.

They compared him immediately to Jordan because Mike is the player where all things are rated against. 

Your 100% right but the fact is for all the people working a 9-5 we have no chance to wait for tickets like kids do and if we dont wear a 15+, it is a grind to grab shoes. I remember in 03-06 you could walk in and grab whatever you want, now no shot. Half of these people dont even want the damn shoe, just trying to make $40, lol. A weekday day time release would be great, and in some case, a Thank You to all the same people who were actually wearing these sneakers when they really came out, like 1994! Yes, I'm salty - lol, but instead of being so calculated in the releases, vary it up a bit and you can make all different types of buyers happy once in a while - not just kids in highschool who never saw this dude play a game.

You sir is a Lebron hater and a Kobe jocker... There's no arguing with you cause you can't get kobe's balls our of your mouth.

As usual people sleepin on my boy Scottie. :smh:

Scottie a sidekick tho like Kobe with his first 3 rings.

View media item 933950
Kobe did just as much work to win his first three rings as anyone else, including Shaq did. Scottie did just as much to win his six. Not being Micheal Jordan (Who is the GOAT) doesn't mean he wasn't integral to the team's success. There's a reason he's considered one of the greatest defensive players the NBA has ever seen. People romanticize the Jordan era too much, as if he was constantly carrying the entire team on his back.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom