possible Nike.Com Jordan restock tomorrow (4/19) at 10am???

Status
Not open for further replies.

If you say you dont use a bot your either dumb or lying
I don't use a bot. never have, never will. If I did, do you think I would be sitting here for the past 4 days. if I even had some way of getting twitter notifications I wouldn't be sitting here the past 4 days.

If you say you dont use a bot your either dumb or lying
I have a bot, my connection is 150 down and 20 up, I still can only cop GRs, you don't need a bot man I could still do the same without and especially for restock the mouse game is where you want to be
smokin.gif

Last edited:
This is why we need the waiting period, so of us were around pre bot, pre tlo era.....

Half of these new members, probably dont even remember the fiasco that was the cement 4 release on NDC at Midnight
[/quote
i loved midnight releases.... increased my chance of copping.... if i score sleep in if not up at 5 moving around

I really think that captcha really made it much easier for those of us who don't use bots. I haven't missed out on anything I've wanted since it's been implemented. 

This is why we need the waiting period, so of us were around pre bot, pre tlo era.....

Half of these new members, probably dont even remember the fiasco that was the cement 4 release on NDC at Midnight
[/quote
i loved midnight releases.... increased my chance of copping.... if i score sleep in if not up at 5 moving around
Love those also, i grabbed soo many releases back in the "old days", i think the cement 4 nonsense is worse than this  restock from hell we a waiting on

There's 2 reasons to come to this thread.
1) get all the latest info for the upcoming restock since majority of the folks on this thread are on top of it
2) laugh my *** off on all the gifs and memes you folks post haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom