possible Nike.Com Jordan restock tomorrow (4/19) at 10am???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just copped a bot that will put 1 pair of every single shoe from the restock in my cart as soon as the link get's tweeted so i'm out 
smokin.gif
laugh.gif
 how much you pay though
i was joking.. i don't use them things .. i go straight raw 
devil.gif

I'd like to get it over with, but what would stop them from waiting until close to another Holiday?  This one was apparently for Easter...they could push this one out until Memorial Day (May 26th).

Drop them the Sat before or something.  Make perfect sense w/ timing as well, because it's right before their fiscal year ends and right about the time for the next quarterly restock.

Nothing would surprise me @ this point.  Just gotta be patient and ready.

I'd like to get it over with, but what would stop them from waiting until close to another Holiday?  This one was apparently for Easter...they could push this one out until Memorial Day (May 26th).

Drop them the Sat before or something.  Make perfect sense w/ timing as well, because it's right before their fiscal year ends and right about the time for the next quarterly restock.

The way this thread is going, I can see a few people here losing a lot of sleep, jobs waiting that long if that's the case.

NIKE wouldn't do that...I THINK lol, when the plat and blinks 2s dropped on ndc they tweeted it would be a random release wednesday and released them saturday night

The simple Add to cart extension works every time for me although I have a legitimate bot. That's really all you need due to the fact that early links are leaked on a regular now or most releases aren't TLO anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom