Possible Mass Grave found outside Houston, TX *investigation in progress*

someone call this man in. the case would be solved within the next business day.
pimp.gif

thomas_gibson_240.jpg

smh this is disgusting if true. I actually got chills when i read the first part, and was relieved to hear that this is not confirmed. I hope its just some silly prank, which wouldnt be to tasteful either, but i'll take that over a mass grave of children.

smh this is disgusting if true. I actually got chills when i read the first part, and was relieved to hear that this is not confirmed. I hope its just some silly prank, which wouldnt be to tasteful either, but i'll take that over a mass grave of children.

Back
Top Bottom