Policy Officers are your friends.

Ok so the boy talked **** and got his *** beat.

Now the professionalism was fine until they started kneeing and baton beating.

Police Unappreciation Thread in disguise
pimp.gif

Paging the usual cape donners

batman_animated_batsignal_over_gotham_city_by_happybirthdayroboto-d5kw48d.gif

Ok so the boy talked **** and got his *** beat.

Now the professionalism was fine until they started kneeing and baton beating.

You're ok with policy upholders, whom we pay tax to support, beating a person down for talking smack from across the street?

Last edited:
K9 was too much... that officer needs to loose his job.... the rest of the whooping was dudes own damn fault.

You're ok with policy upholders, whom we pay tax to support, beating a person down for talking smack from across the street?
1st of all .. The dude was talking smack and being confrontational. His actions alone was what lead to this entire situation. If you notice, the dude was being watch from 2 different cameras, and it took the cops from the start of the Video 3 minutes for them to even take action. 

With that said, everything to the point where the 4/5 cops came in kneeing was totally ok with me. Once the rest of the officers came in swinging and the dog was brought and let loose .. That **** right there is what give cops a bad name ..... Those dude should be suspended and I will be surprise if this individual does not win a class action law suit. 

The excessive force and abused is totally unacceptable and they should be dealt with to the fullest extent .... I believe that 4 cops could of have handle this situation without all the excess force .....

if you act respectful and keep to the law this will never happen to you
There are racist cops

There are racist doctors

There are racist NTers

There are racist cashiers at your local supermarket

In my experience most people who have issues with cops are knuckleheads. That's not to say cops don't abuse their power but I feel safer around the police for the most part.

Play with fire, you get burned. Not condoning this, but what would possess someone to bait the police?

Cops aren't sanctimonious beings. Don't expect them to "kill em with kindness" in situations like this.

Although I rarely defend cops.. I do have to agree, dude was pretty much begging to get his *** beat.

If he's ever had bad run ins with the law he should know by know to just go about his business unless there was some wild injustice going on.

It's amazing how so many of you look at the world.

Bikers, cops, whatever.

You expect every man to get on his knees and do as he's told for every other man and live their life in a box surrounded by fear of what happens if they do what they want outside of that box.

"Just wear nicer clothes and the cops will leave you alone"

"Just smile and speak softly while a cop aggressively yells at you when they approach"

"Just don't be you and you won't have to worry about something like this"

:x

It's amazing how so many of you look at the world.

Bikers, cops, whatever.

You expect every man to get on his knees and do as he's told for every other man and live their life in a box surrounded by fear of what happens if they do what they want outside of that box.

"Just wear nicer clothes and the cops will leave you alone"

"Just smile and speak softly while a cop aggressively yells at you when they approach"

"Just don't be you and you won't have to worry about something like this"

sick.gif
indifferent.gif

You are causing a scene in the streets - shouting - being confrontational - for about 3 minutes (from when the video start) and you mean to tell me he is in the right?

SMH ...

There are racist cops

There are racist doctors

There are racist NTers

There are racist cashiers at your local supermarket

In my experience most people who have issues with cops are knuckleheads. That's not to say cops don't abuse their power but I feel safer around the police for the most part.
this is true, and these racist cops will be looking for any tiny reason you give them to start beating on you. if you never give them anything to work with by being respectful and doing what they tell you when they tell you chances are nothing too bad will happen. 

man what's the ******g point?

NT is starting to look like it's filled w/ dudes who love to argue

just for the sake of argument.

Most NTers speak in extremes.

In a thread like this you'll have those defending cops to no end, then you'll have those on the other end.

Me, I have a certain distaste for cops because I've seen some straight abuse their authority

so they just give me an uneasy feeling. And cops are human like us so i don't naturally feel safer w/ them around.

I was at a club where there was a shooting and 3 cops were ducking behind their whips just like us.

They ain't save ****. On the other hand, cops who PROTECT and SERVE, i applaud them to no end

and they deserve a ******g medal. It's just very difficult to discern who is who so i don't mess

around w/ cops unless necessary. I just let them do their job and i avoid them unless i NEED them to protect me, or

serve me.

But that's not gonna happen here in this thread...there will be extremes. No ones opinion will change and many people

will be insulted while dudes sit on their high horse and say if you don't necessarily like cops you're a thug/knuckledhead

simply because they were raised in an environment where they never saw up close and personal a cop be a complete ****.

Then you have those who feel like all crime/bad stuff should be treated the same with statements like

"don't break the law you won't have to worry..." s t f u. That's not how it was meant to be. If i smoke weed and get caught and

the cops proceeds to overdo it and ends up beating my *** i deserved it because i broke the law? No.

How about I blow your brains out because you curse me out with the excuse: "don't disrespect people and you won't have to worry about that"

See how dumb that extreme is? :lol:

That's understandable and personally the times ive been stopped or bothered by cops when I legitimately did nothing wrong I would just bite my tongue despite wanting to go off on them.

However just because someone's rude to a cop doesn't give them the right to put hands on a citizen. There public servants hired to protect and serve. Not assault and violate when they feel disrespected.

If some random person talked to me in an offensive way and I put hands on him I'm getting assault charges pressed against me and rightfully so.

When a cop puts hands on someone who was rude or disrespectful some people have the mindset "he got what he deserved, he should've been respectful to the cop" and I just disagree with it. If anything our public servants who are hired to enforce the law should be held to a higher standard and code of conduct then your regular average citizen imo

man what's the ******g point?

NT is starting to look like it's filled w/ dudes who love to argue

just for the sake of argument.

Most NTers speak in extremes.

In a thread like this you'll have those defending cops to no end, then you'll have those on the other end.

Me, I have a certain distaste for cops because I've seen some straight abuse their authority

so they just give me an uneasy feeling. And cops are human like us so i don't naturally feel safer w/ them around.

I was at a club where there was a shooting and 3 cops were ducking behind their whips just like us.

They ain't save ****. On the other hand, cops who PROTECT and SERVE, i applaud them to no end

and they deserve a ******g medal. It's just very difficult to discern who is who so i don't mess

around w/ cops unless necessary. I just let them do their job and i avoid them unless i NEED them to protect me, or

serve me.

But that's not gonna happen here in this thread...there will be extremes. No ones opinion will change and many people

will be insulted while dudes sit on their high horse and say if you don't necessarily like cops you're a thug/knuckledhead

simply because they were raised in an environment where they never saw up close and personal a cop be a complete ****.

Then you have those who feel like all crime/bad stuff should be treated the same with statements like

"don't break the law you won't have to worry..." s t f u. That's not how it was meant to be. If i smoke weed and get caught and

the cops proceeds to overdo it and ends up beating my *** i deserved it because i broke the law? No.

How about I blow your brains out because you curse me out with the excuse: "don't disrespect people and you won't have to worry about that"

See how dumb that extreme is?
laugh.gif
That's a lot of writting .. DAMN 

Back
Top Bottom