Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

From what I have read from several articles, michael attacked Wilson while he was in his car, fractured his eye socket. (may or may not have reached for his gun also, but it seems like it since a shot was fired inside). walked away, was chased down by the Wilson, then michael turned and was apparently running towards wilson and thats when the shooting happened. Am I the only one that thinks michael.....deserved it? my flame suit is on, but c'mon...:nerd:

unless Wilson just shot him while he surrendered.

View media item 1143301
Who deserves 6 shots, 2 to the head, hands up and surrendering?

Last edited:
Well I was just watching the news and learned exactly what you wrote. Basically they had a former police detective interviewed just now and he said that when Michael was running towards Wilson, Wilson shot him due to fear of his own life, and because the size differential was so great between them that Wilson had to defend his own life like that for fear of being killed. Of course this is one side of the story,

I haven't been following this too closely. 

That last part is all I needed to hear from you..

I wish you would've put that first to save me some wasted minutes

Last edited:
From what I have read from several articles, michael attacked Wilson while he was in his car, fractured his eye socket. (may or may not have reached for his gun also, but it seems like it since a shot was fired inside). walked away, was chased down by the Wilson, then michael turned and was apparently running towards wilson and thats when the shooting happened. Am I the only one that thinks michael.....deserved it? my flame suit is on, but c'mon...:nerd:

Well I was just watching the news and learned exactly what you wrote. Basically they had a former police detective interviewed just now and he said that when Michael was running towards Wilson, Wilson shot him due to fear of his own life, and because the size differential was so great between them that Wilson had to defend his own life like that for fear of being killed. Of course this is one side of the story, I haven't been following this too closely. 

Please get the **** out of this thread

Well I was just watching the news and learned exactly what you wrote. Basically they had a former police detective interviewed just now and he said that when Michael was running towards Wilson, Wilson shot him due to fear of his own life, and because the size differential was so great between them that Wilson had to defend his own life like that for fear of being killed. Of course this is one side of the story, I haven't been following this too closely. 

Wouldn't it make sense for you to go and take a look at the other side of the story too? I know that sounds crazy but you never know bruh. :rolleyes

View media item 1143301
Who deserves 6 shots, 2 to the head, hands up and surrendering?

someone who is 6'4" 295 pounds. Officers are trained TO KILL, not wound. They pretty much have to kill someone after they shoot the first bullet.......:rolleyes
and him surrendering is something I don't believe. Sorry I don't believe in dorian johnson..

Please get the **** out of this thread

are you mad doggy? (haven't been on this site in years, really, had to say it).
I did alot of research and based my readings, everything seems Michael was a young punk definitely testing the officer (fracturing his eye socket, NO BIG DEAL), then running towards him after that fact..

Last edited:
kevenmayne kevenmayne This ain't the thread for trolling :stoneface:

If you aren't trolling you really need to go through this thread and stop getting your "info" from Fox news :smh:

and him surrendering is something I don't believe. Sorry I don't believe in dorian johnson..

Give one good reason why you don't. Give just one.

You believe the word of the cop because he has a badge? Over multiple witness accounts?

Racism in this country will never stop.

kevenmayne kevenmayne This ain't the thread for trolling :stoneface:

If you aren't trolling you really need to go through this thread and stop getting your "info" from Fox news :smh:

Not trolling. Forgot to mention, autopsy reports that throw all the "shot in the back" stories out the window.........

Last edited:
someone who is 6'4" 295 pounds. Officers are trained TO KILL, not wound. They pretty much have to kill someone after they shoot the first bullet.......:rolleyes

are you mad doggy? (haven't been on this site in years, really, had to say it).
I did alot of research and based my readings, everything seems Michael was a young punk definitely testing the officer (fracturing his eye socket, NO BIG DEAL), then running towards him after that fact..

Ask yourself why would he run away from a cop then run toward a cop with a gun. Have you seen the autopsy reports? You fell for the media trying to incriminate a young black man that is dead. Again, please get the **** out of this thread. Educate yourself some more on what is going on and then come back and try not to spew nonsense.

Last edited:
Like I said, I said,
Not trolling. Forgot to mention, autopsy reports that throw all the "shot in the back" stories out the window.........

Autopsy reports from one of the most renowned people in his field also suggest he was surrendering.

Last edited:

youdomt take me as a troll so I'll answer...

Ask yourself this question...

And be honest..

What HUMAN...

Will initially run from a gun...

Then, when he gets shot...

Turns around, a d runs AT the person that just shot him with the gun?

I mean... Think about it...

Why would he be scared of the gun at first...

Then, when it hits him.. Think "meh, this ain't so bad"

:nerd:

youdomt take me as a troll so I'll answer...

Ask yourself this question...

And be honest..

What HUMAN...

Will initially run from a gun...

Then, when he gets shot...

Turns around, a d runs AT the person that just shot him with the gun?

I mean... Think about it...

Why would he be scared of the gun at first...

Then, when it hits him.. Think "meh, this ain't so bad"

:nerd:

never got shot in the back, stopped reading after that. do your research.

kevenmayne kevenmayne

900x900px-LL-2ee8f762_555322240.gif

Back
Top Bottom