Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

um and them coming to your house does nothing... and tbh you can via internet/app or telephone make/file a report in many major cities w/o the need of a officer to visit your home. And really the only reason you have to do that is because its required by insurance companies.

actually if it wasnt for that there wouldnt even be a need for them in that aspect...so a market makes them necessary. And in most part you might might need police what maybe 5% of your entire life. And the trade off for the very few times they actually are useful doesnt (in many ppl live especially minorities) outweigh the times that they arent useful or actually do more harm then good.
This. U have to have a police report in order for the insurance company to cover u. I've never personally called them, but when people that I know have, they don't really do anything but take a report and it just fades into oblivion. However, I'm sure that sometimes they do actually do a good job, but i haven't heard/seen it down here. But this takes away from what the thread is really about so I'll leave it there.

im just saying alot of ppl in their everyday lives... when you assess when/how often you actually NEEDED officers and they proved to be useful vs. the times ppl have been harassed or where a nuance, for many ppl the bad outweigh to good/usefulness and it isnt even close. 

Granted he is on vacation, but is Obama really not going to go down there? All he is going to offer is that weak *** 3 minute speech from a few days ago? Even Bush finally visited N.O after Katrina and we killed him for the fact it took him 2 days. It has been a week.

Last edited:
Well if anyone needs an update on what's going on job ferguson

The store that they have video of him robbing
Was looted

Took everything

And the police watched

It's on USA today now

There was a petition going around for this tay1, I hoped you signed it.
I could see the value in it but, it's a complete in invasion of basic privacy to have cops with cameras on their badges so, I didn't sign it, personally, but that's just me.

How is that an invasion of privacy? LEO should not expect privacy when interacting with the public. A police department is not a private security firm.

Why would they loot that gas station? :smh:

Can someone explain to me what Victim blaming would be for THIS situation?

Why would they loot that gas station? :smh:

Can someone explain to me what Victim blaming would be for THIS situation?
This one and a few more around the area I believe

Chief of police said they're trying an exercise .......

You should look it up in the news site they have more info than what I'm telling you all

How is that an invasion of privacy? LEO should not expect privacy when interacting with the public. A police department is not a private security firm.
yea if ppl tmz etc.... entities like that can record you/tape you etc... w/o your permission dont see why police cant wear cameras. Also i dont like the fact that many cities/state dont allow citizens to record/tape cops... and many times the tape is inadmissible in court.

So basically if i do something wrong/illegal cops a store etc.. can record me and use the tape as evidence of wrong doing and judge me accordingly. Yet if i tape a cop doing wrong or violation of law..... it basically thrown out of court because the legal system says that the tape could be fake or doctored/altered. 

Was looted

Took everything

And the police watched

It's on USA today now

yep

a homie of mine tweeted that it happened around 3am

....he then blamed the Ferguson PD for throwing flames on the fire (via the leaked video) as blame for the looting

you really cant win with some of these people

yea if ppl tmz etc.... entities like that can record you/tape you etc... w/o your permission dont see why police cant wear cameras. Also i dont like the fact that many cities/state dont allow citizens to record/tape cops... and many times the tape is inadmissible in court.

So basically if i do something wrong/illegal cops a store etc.. can record me and use the tape as evidence of wrong doing and judge me accordingly. Yet if i tape a cop doing wrong or violation of law..... it basically thrown out of court because the legal system says that the tape could be fake or doctored/altered. 

This is completely inaccurate. The "legal system" allows either party to contest the authenticity of any physical evidence within reasonable bounds.

Last edited:

Was looted

Took everything

And the police watched

It's on USA today now

yep

....he then blamed the Ferguson PD for throwing flames on the fire (via the leaked video) as blame for the looting

:smh: I just wonder what's goin through their heads man this **** off the charts

yep

Gotta face facts. I'M IN NO WAY SAYING MIKE BROWN SHOULD HAVE BEEN SHOT AND KILLED FOR TAKING CIGARS FROM A STORE. But all facts should be on the table and transparent. Which the Police have been slow to do.

If him being stopped came from the store incident then why let DAYS go past with no announcement? That creates doubt that the details True/False actually hold weight.

Why would they be looting right now anyways when they know the protestors are trying their hardest to be rational human beings?

Man people are wild selfish. They know that what they're doing undermines the positions of the protestors and they try to do it anyways for personal gain...

:pimp:

The peaceful protesters are tired of being lumped in with the people who are looting

As they should. They're plenty who want non of this looting business being attached to them. Protesting is one thing. Its our right as Americans. But the looting help derail the main story. Did that cop have justifiable cause to shoot and kill Michael Brown.

yep

Gotta face facts. I'M IN NO WAY SAYING MIKE BROWN SHOULD HAVE BEEN SHOT AND KILLED FOR TAKING CIGARS FROM A STORE. But all facts should be on the table and transparent. Which the Police have been slow to do.

If him being stopped came from the store incident then why let DAYS go past with no announcement? That creates doubt that the details True/False actually hold weight.

The police chief said the cop didn't even know about the stolen cigars and then hours later says the cop saw the stolen cigars :smh:

:smh: I just wonder what's goin through their heads man this **** off the charts

i was actually shocked to hear it was still so tense around there

i thought things had calmed down a bit

is the funeral today?
I haven't heard anything about the funeral yet

Things were calm yesterday I just saw that I was a lot of traffic in that area and the police where somewhat getting along with the people since they took off the black ops gear

Mike Brown store video was released only to throw shade on his character. Think it's admissible in court solely because there can be a link to his disposition that day (whereas, generally, prior acts cannot used to prove propensity to commit any of any sort of future crime). Based on the limited testimony (which, from what I've seen, is not going to be well in any event by a presumably majority white jury), it's going to be huge in the PD's defense that Brown was not a passive guy and Brown's interaction the officer rose to the level of allowing the officer to use deadly force.

Back
Top Bottom