Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

i'm level 15 and i've never seen a drowzee. can anyone beat that?
LVL 20 and have yet to come across one in philly lol 

i havnt played as much as i did when it first came out tho. just play when im at work now from my office since a pokestop is right here. My late night lurking got boring after awhile

well it seems i was well and truly beaten 
mean.gif

smile.gif

i'm on my way to philly i was hoping it was a drowzee wonderland

That's some bull **** man. I'll forever stay pissed about this and the company's "just go outside and you'll catch all the Pokemon you need. You gotta search all the spots that the Pokemon would be found in the wild." Eff outta here with that bull. 2 places get all the Pokemon. The rest of the country has to get luck AF to catch anything good in the wild.

Wish you could save your preferences on PokeVision

Site is awesome but it's annoying how I have to uncheck pidgey, rattata, spearow, etc every time.

^ ^ ^

Yes you will see and can catch it no matter what level you are.

Each level will vary in CP, I did notice same level trainers get the same CP Pokemon.

I do think at a lower level, you'll have less chance of catching rarer Pokemons because of lack of better Pokeballs and Berries.

its actually pretty random. in a couple of occasions my girl (lvl 14) and i (lvl18) hunted the same rare ones and she'd get the higher cp ones as well as spending less berries/balls.

* yes mad

Last edited:
Copped a ~1000 CP magmar from a 5k egg. I'm starting to become a believer that 5k eggs> everything else 
smokin.gif

I do most of my pokemon catching at work, I have 2 stops that I can hit from where I sit and there's 3-4 within the direct area along with a gym 
smokin.gif

A lot of people are saying the spawns/nest have changed or rotated.

If this is the case then I am pleased with it.

Pretty big area man lol

But if you're ever in Bergen County NJ there's a pretty consistent Charmander spawn at the Saddle Brook section of the Saddle River County Park. Otto Pehle Area specifically. I've only been once but I caught 5 Charmander just doing a couple laps around the pond.
I know

my brother is out in jersey city, but i live and work in westchester

i have only seen & caught 1 Charmander 

Pikachu & Squirtle seem to be more attainable 

Spawns changed?

Magmar nest looking a Lil empty today
Charmander nest got more slowpoke and Magicraps showing up

SM pier is on my commute on the way home :lol: I've caught some good ones just driving (stuck in traffic off PCH or OCEAN Ave). 90% of the people on the pier are playing the game.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom