Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

Best catches today

Just got the Dragonite over on St. Nick just now

Took like 6 UBs and 2 rassberries

got home from work, opened up pokemon go to clean up my list and i see a gengar on the map.. i check pokevision and it's beside my house.

walked outside a few steps and got it. then 5 cars pulled up into my area, and 1 guy ran from a few blocks away :lol:

I mean why are you even gon' try and catch one with anything less?

First couple of times I ran into one I wasn't level 20 yet. This one took about 20 ultra balls
View media item 2116229While this took one great ball and I was at a lower level When I did it.
View media item 2116231
:lol: this.. If it's a mon of that stature ultra balls only

And Luong I don't think that time glitch thing works. It's just a visual glitch after your 30 minutes are up you'll be back to normal

Stature aside im starting to think that Charizard just intentionally has a higher catch rate because I don't have nearly as much trouble with pokemon who are objectively stronger than it.

today was a good day 
pimp.gif

caught two other low level electabuzz's. 

didn't expect my jolteon to be so weak tho. 

Funny thing happened tonight. I rolled up to gym right next to my house that was run by team mystic. It was like a level 4 with 3 flareons on it. So I use my vaporeon to wax those fools. As I I'm finishing up, I look behind me and see a dad and his 2 sons all staring at their phone. The gym goes grey, waiting for a new team to claim it. Before I can drop anything off it all the sudden lights up as being taken over by team valor. Some 200cp tangela. I look behind me again and the dad and kids are going ape **** jumping up and down and high fiving each other. I didn't have the heart to destroy them so I just bounced.

If it's still there in the morning I think I'll take it back over but yeah I'll let those kids cook for the night
Woulda annihilated them, let them retake it, then demolished them one more time

Always power up BEFORE evolution..you should've powered up charmander before evoving it.

Every time you evolve there is a multiplier applied to the current CP to determine the new CP...so obviously the higher the cp originally the bigger bonus youll get when you evolve.

Plug the info into this and it will tell you exactly what youll get.

http://pogotoolkit.com

Bad advice. You waste stardust if you Power Up then after evolving your Pokémon gets crappy moves. Evolve first,but not until level 20 at least

Caught a 1000+ Poliwrath yesterday, spent a good amount of Stardust and powered em up.

Then I transferred him on accident. :x:x:x:x

I'm HURT FAM. Strongest dude I had by FAR :smh:

:x :x Im sorry man :smh: Make me feel better about accidentally evolving a slowpoke I wanted to transfer.

Question: Do you earn more coins and dust the longer you have a mon in a gym? Or is there a flat amount you can get per day?

Ight so once you have all these strong *** pokemon, what's left?

Ain't none of y'all bout catch them all, so don't give me that.

Another question, are y'all shelling out real life dough to get some of these "accomplishments"?

SMH.

Why some dudes in here post a caption of a bunch of Pokestop with Lures and you clearly can see they have a cheat on talking about is lit. Are you even there bro?

So do you or don't you power up a Pokémon before you evolve it?

I keep seeing different things on here

Back
Top Bottom