Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

I feel like you should power up before you evolve

But NT has been saying it doesn't matter so I haven't

The only reason people are saying not to power up is because as you grow in level youll find stronger pokemon in the wild. Like why waste star dust getting an eevee to level 500 when you'll be able to catch one at level 600 later with out the use of stardust? The more stardust use now they less you'll have later when it takes like 5000 stardust a round to power up your 1000+ CP pokemon.

Man f this game, I'm goin to buy Pokemon X or Y today, at least I have a fighting chance >:

Last edited:
I am curious but do most of you guys play alone, as in do you guys go walking or go to places to catch Pokemons by yourself or with friends or siblings?

I am curious but do most of you guys play alone, as in do you guys go walking or go to places to catch Pokemons by yourself or with friends or siblings?

Both.. Today I'm going with a friend to pull a late nighter. We think we found a hitmonchan nest :nerd:

My wife and I hunt pokemon on our lunch break. Works two fold, its fun and we get even more exercise.

question.

how do levels play into the pokevision thing?

For example... somebody that is a super low level, lets say less than level 5. I haven't tried it yet, but if they were to use Pokevision (or any of the alternatives) and he finds, lets say, a Dratini on Pokevision.

Since he's such a low level, would he still be able to locate it and catch it, and if so would his level dictate how high the CP would be on the Dratini?

In other words can you open a new account and straight flourish using pokevision or do you have to get your levels up first?

Im trying to figure out if they only allow you to access certain mons once you've reached certain levels or if you can find and catch everything (provided you know where they are), even at level 1.

Last edited:
^ ^ ^

Yes you will see and can catch it no matter what level you are.

Each level will vary in CP, I did notice same level trainers get the same CP Pokemon.

I do think at a lower level, you'll have less chance of catching rarer Pokemons because of lack of better Pokeballs and Berries.

^ ^ ^

Yes you will see and can catch it no matter what level you are.

Each level will vary in CP, I did notice same level trainers get the same CP Pokemon.

I do think at a lower level, you'll have less chance of catching rarer Pokemons because of lack of better Pokeballs and Berries.

interesting..
thanks brother.

question.

how do levels play into the pokevision thing?

For example... somebody that is a super low level, lets say less than level 5. I haven't tried it yet, but if they were to use Pokevision (or any of the alternatives) and he finds, lets say, a Dratini on Pokevision.

Since he's such a low level, would he still be able to locate it and catch it, and if so would his level dictate how high the CP would be on the Dratini?

In other words can you open a new account and straight flourish using pokevision or do you have to get your levels up first?

Im trying to figure out if they only allow you to access certain mons once you've reached certain levels or if you can find and catch everything (provided you know where they are), even at level 1.
yeah level plays into the CP and how easy/hard it is to capture. but theres no level that determines if it will show up or not. aside from that though itll be the same dratini everyone else in that spot is catching.

Last edited:
You should use your dust after you evolve. If you evolve into someone with 5 as their main attack and 15 as their special. Don't matter how strong he is, attacks too weak. If you don't care about PVP at all, then by all means, use your dust first

View media item 2116531View media item 2116532

Last edited:
where are those Dratini & Charmander nest in Westchester/NYC/NJ

Pretty big area man lol

But if you're ever in Bergen County NJ there's a pretty consistent Charmander spawn at the Saddle Brook section of the Saddle River County Park. Otto Pehle Area specifically. I've only been once but I caught 5 Charmander just doing a couple laps around the pond.

Back
Top Bottom