Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

Funny thing happened tonight. I rolled up to gym right next to my house that was run by team mystic. It was like a level 4 with 3 flareons on it. So I use my vaporeon to wax those fools. As I I'm finishing up, I look behind me and see a dad and his 2 sons all staring at their phone. The gym goes grey, waiting for a new team to claim it. Before I can drop anything off it all the sudden lights up as being taken over by team valor. Some 200cp tangela. I look behind me again and the dad and kids are going ape **** jumping up and down and high fiving each other. I didn't have the heart to destroy them so I just bounced.

If it's still there in the morning I think I'll take it back over but yeah I'll let those kids cook for the night

Funny thing happened tonight. I rolled up to gym right next to my house that was run by team mystic. It was like a level 4 with 3 flareons on it. So I use my vaporeon to wax those fools. As I I'm finishing up, I look behind me and see a dad and his 2 sons all staring at their phone. The gym goes grey, waiting for a new team to claim it. Before I can drop anything off it all the sudden lights up as being taken over by team valor. Some 200cp tangela. I look behind me again and the dad and kids are going ape **** jumping up and down and high fiving each other. I didn't have the heart to destroy them so I just bounced.

If it's still there in the morning I think I'll take it back over but yeah I'll let those kids cook for the night

Shiddddd there would have been some crushed hearts out thurr. I would have destroyed them suckas then walked off laughing like the wicked witch of the west.

Would've slapped them up quick 
laugh.gif

Charmander nest in Brooklyn no idea where's a Dratini nest though. What site ya use for this rating thing I'm seeing. 

got aerodactyl and dewgon today.

Low CP but new addition to the pokedex :smokin

also just reached level 20. Ultra life :nthat:

Pshhh woulda flipped that whip around to face em as I burned that lil bum to the ground then gave em that 50 Cent on Entourage laugh+pull off combo

them kids need to learn the harsh reality of life.

i would've thrown them out with the quickness of a prime Mike Tyson KO.

I evolved a 500+ cp charmander to a 871 cp Charmeleon. Should i power up the charmeleon first or after with the charizard??

Always power up BEFORE evolution..you should've powered up charmander before evoving it.

Every time you evolve there is a multiplier applied to the current CP to determine the new CP...so obviously the higher the cp originally the bigger bonus youll get when you evolve.

Plug the info into this and it will tell you exactly what youll get.

http://pogotoolkit.com

Caught a 1000+ Poliwrath yesterday, spent a good amount of Stardust and powered em up.

Then I transferred him on accident. :x:x:x:x

I'm HURT FAM. Strongest dude I had by FAR :smh:

Caught a 1000+ Poliwrath yesterday, spent a good amount of Stardust and powered em up.

Then I transferred him on accident. :x:x:x:x

I'm HURT FAM. Strongest dude I had by FAR :smh:
I'm convinced you're trolling. A majority of your posts correlate to your username.

Back
Top Bottom