Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

Mexican restaurant I went to last night had the pokestop n lure... All up in the spot. Advertised too.

It's way too hot to be walking around in Central FL. I did it one night during a wine walk and almost passed out :lol:

Regular eggs have to be incubated and walked around with and you get a Pokemon and additional candies; lucky eggs on the other hand only double xp.

Rep'd. So lucky eggs go in the incubator as well?
Lucky eggs do not go in an incubator..you use it and get the double XP buff for 30 minutes.

whats a lure?
what you put on a pokestop to lure out Pokémon. You'll know one is active if you see confetti around a stop

whats a lure?
lure module is the little pink hearts you see at pokestops,

you click on a stop while near it and tap the little icon i believe above the picture.

its used to attract pokemon and also other players.

im going to spend a good amount of time downtown tonight, im talking 11-4 type ish.

fudge all this walking in the sun nonsense, this south carolina humidity is not bearable.

Last edited:

I don't want them to make it too easy. It makes it more fun/makes you interact with other players with the current system.

Plus it's not hard to triangulate and find Pokemon with the current system
Show me how to rectangulate fam

There was a magmar on my block and I walked all over and coudnt find it
Go in one direction until the bruh gets either closer or farther (not necessarily with just steps but by its placement on the list)

If it gets farther about face and go the opposite direction the continue as follows.
Continue walking until bruh starts getting farther way then turn around and go back half the distance you've walked.
At that point pick a direction 90 degrees from your original path and repeat the steps above.

With this, plus the radius that the game offers, you should be able to find whatever. I hope this was clear enough but its what I've used and haven't missed on at least finding everything on my list. Plus gives you them KMs for eggs and such
Im super late but thanks for the help b!

Im still trying to get this to work so hopefully ill get to see more cool stuff

I went to a bbq yesterday by the water and i came out on some cool mogs I think lol

Ill check in a lil bit

Bro can you only use one berry on a Pokemon when you run into it? It only lets me throw one I believe

How do you use different balls and raspberries and potions and stuff?

When you encounter a pokemon, you can click the tiem icon.

Also outside battle, you can use revive / potion when you go in your items and click on it.

Is there anyway to throw away some of these 2k eggs? I haven't received a 10k and I'm level 19 .... SMH

Back
Top Bottom