Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

It's back (already)! 
nthat.gif

I really thought it would be days (or never) before it came back, with that kind of message...

Last edited:
Fastpokemap hasn't worked at all today. Level 24 with zero top tier pokemon, kinda getting bored. Hope that new update that increases rare spawns base on trophys earned shakes things up a lil

Wow I don't think I've seen anyone with that many Blastoise good stuff I'm not even close to one yet.

Trainers,

As we continue to make improvements to Pokémon GO, we have made an enhancement to the Gym experience for Trainers of all levels. In an upcoming version of Pokémon GO, when training at a friendly Gym, Trainers will be able to bring six Pokémon to battle instead of one. In addition, the CP of the Pokémon you are training against may be temporarily adjusted lower during your training session to generally match your Pokémon’s battle capabilities.

No matter what your level, you can now have an impact on your team’s Gym. Walk with your Buddy Pokémon to that nearby landmark and show your Team Leader that you can battle with the best!

http://pokemongolive.com/en/post/training_update/

I'm working on a 4th Venusaur, 3rd Blastoise, 2nd Charizard, got 2 Dragonites, 3 Gyrados (all evolved), and 5 Snorlaxs, pretty much just want one Lapras.

Trade? Haha. I have about 5 decent ones. Caught 12 total.

I need a Venusaur and a Gyarados with Dragon Breath/Hydro :smile:

Finally took over a gym. Now what? I need to maintain it or what?

Nothing you can really do to maintain unless you have other team members near you. Then you can train it to increase the prestige and create more openings in the gym for teammates to leave defenders.

To claim your bonus go to Shop and in the upper right corner there should be a shield with a 1 inside (indicating you have one Pokémon defending a gym). You can go to more gyms and leave more Pokémon and then your bonus will be bigger next time you claim. You can claim every 21 hours.

Caught my first Gengar today. Pretty trash but I needed him for the dex
View media item 2192101

that glitch where if you have seen a pokemon but you see it in the gym **** is ******* stupid

API switch happened so pretty much all scanners down. In game captcha also being put in place for the bots.
And still no in game tracker or gameplay improvements. Cmon niantic.

Last edited:
theyre dorks because theyre in the park enjoying something that you dont have an interest in? u sound like youre anti-social.

not mad at people who play

the system of the game interferes with people trying to get actual stuff done

atleast it did when the game was on fire

ill be back in here to complain when they update new features

theyre dorks because theyre in the park enjoying something that you dont have an interest in? u sound like youre anti-social.
not mad at people who play

the system of the game interferes with people trying to get actual stuff done

atleast it did when the game was on fire

ill be back in here to complain when they update new features
man, hopfully they give us some useful WANTED features, instead of some cruddy feature nobody cares about. the new tracking feature for every1 would be a nice start.

Central Park was dead today, the least amount of people I have seen today compared to all my other visits, maybe because of the rain

Back
Top Bottom