Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

Incense spawns 1 pokemon every 5 minutes or 1 pokemon every 200 meters.

Incense tend to spawn pokemon of the area you are in, that's why using an incense without any pokemon on the radar, it will spawn random pokemons (usually better and not pidgey's and rats you would get in the city).

I haven't done it myself, but it's been tested by a few online (youtube, reddit, etc.)

Y'all ever had this happen to you? I threw a ball and as soon as it hit, it like fell through the ground and a black hole appeared, then expanded to almost the whole screen. I was buggin. Dude ran after a MISS. Just a weird glitch??
View media item 2187000

I think I'm done.

I got 3 Dragonites now, 2 Charizards, Gyarados and a bunch of other ****.

Game was cool for the summer.

Last edited:
I'm working on a 4th Venusaur, 3rd Blastoise, 2nd Charizard, got 2 Dragonites, 3 Gyrados (all evolved), and 5 Snorlaxs, pretty much just want one Lapras.

My two Blastoise have awful movesets...Jesus.
Either one have Bite/Ice Beam? If so, I use mine as a decent Dragonite match. I was mad I didn't have one with Water Gun/Hydro Pump (evolved 2, caught 4 in the wild) until I realized even if I did, it'd still be weaker in battle than Vaporeon.

All these Lapras, but still no Dragonite, Venusaur, or Charizard...
When trading comes, I'll be more than happy to take one off your hands 
happy.gif

Speaking of Blastoise....

Just evolved this Squirtle....

View media item 2181700

cp786 Squirtle from the comfort of my bed. 8)

Also with the recent update, you dont have to hatch a starter in order for it to have good IV's. This Squirtle is 88%.

and got this....

View media item 2187304

My second Blastoise and both of them ended up with the most trash moveset. This one hurt more than the game giving me an error after throwing 1 ultra ball at a wild cp2200 Snorlax last week. :smh: :\

To those who are losing interest, when trading comes out, trade me your Dragonites, Laprases, and Snorlaxes. I'll put them to good use.

Thank you. :D

Last night's catch
I saw Snorlax on the radar yesterday and got hyped, but never found it 
frown.gif
 I even used FastPokeMap and it couldn't be found on there, either... 
mean.gif

I mean, at least I have caught 2 or 3 Snorlax, but none are powerful enough to use in battle, even after powering up... someday I'll catch a 1xxx+ one...

I feel like trading would kind of ruin the fun of catching that rare pokemon yourself...

Back
Top Bottom