Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

Just drove passed my local pokestop spot and see over 10 cars pulled over in the rain. Causing some traffic on the way home. :smh:

No pokevision kills the game for me to be honest. I had the most fun trying to beat the clock to random locations around NYC. It was fun to try to pick other people out from the crowd panicked because the light won't change and its 00:17 left. Sucks.
Ohreally

got a zubat from my 2k egg.

i always get trash.

just give me a starter or a pickachu and a bunch of eggs already :lol:

roll.gif
 @ skiplagged hosting pokemon go maps. aren't they an airline ticket price checker website?

View media item 2119023lol @ people saying they aren't harder to catch. I have low level pidgeys ducking me now, and those are with curve balls thrown I used to have a good system. Under 500 use regular balls, and if over 250 use a berry. Under 1k, use great ball, and a berry if over 750. Over 1k use ultra balls and berry. Also, use ultra and berry for anything I really want no matter what level.

Now, regular balls are just a tease.

I like that the fixed the curve ball issue. I'd be Barry zito and they give me no curve bonus.

Curves should be worth 50xp doe.

Just turned lvl22

Man 75k exp to level up? That's crazy.

Wish i could get a lapras, snorlax and dratini. Haven't seen any of those yet.

Missed out on a vaporeon (15xx) and an arcanine (1050) in downtown SF today smh

A total of 10 regular, about 10 great balls and my last 5 ultra balls, 12 berrys and nada :lol:

Last edited:
^ the vaporeon was actually in traffic when i was getting off the bay bridge.. The arcanine was outside of the parking garage at the westfield mall

Heard the ballpark to dogpatch was good if you want to be alittle secluded. Might walk from Haight to mission tomorrow just to see what turns up.

NorCal Pokemon section? :nerd: JK. Nobody checks there.

Bulbasaurs galore at Crissy Field. I catch between 8-10 every time I go.

Foreel.

Good to know, might mess around and explore Presidio. Game has me walking all over the city. Walk from 24th and potrero to 3rd and townsend the other day.

Back
Top Bottom