Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

caught this today. Had a 700 rapidash dip
ohwell.gif

When Do you guys throw the pokeballs? When the circle is big or as small as possible?
You want to aim for as small as possible to better your chances. 

THREE jeez I just want one can't find any of the dratini evolutions anywhere dude. Got lucky going to pick up some food and caught this mofo. 

Any idea on where these dudes are at in NYC? 

THREE jeez I just want one can't find any of the dratini evolutions anywhere dude. Got lucky going to pick up some food and caught this mofo. 
Any idea on where these dudes are at in NYC? 

View media item 2118809

I caught 1 on Roosevelt island. Was on the train on 53 and lex and somehow the GPS had me located on Roosevelt Island and there was 1 there :lol:

Update Sucks

-No Battery Saver. WTH
-No More Great/Excellent Bonus. WTH
-No More Tracking Steps for Nearby Pokemon? WTH.

Unlike everyone else though, I don't care about poke vision, because there was nothing in my city & it was useless for me. If it was useful, i would care. But now without steps, there is nothing to tell you where anything is.

But the biggest problem, is how much harder the Pokemon are to catch.
I'm lvl 17 & I had to use 5 berries, 6 PB's & 5 GB's to catch a 382 Dodrio. A majority of the catches were "nice" too. SMH.

They also distanced the Pokemon farther, before it was a little closer, but now it's immediately distanced to where the Pokemon would be if it kicks out 1 PokeBall.

I'm sure the company wants to make people buy more PokeBall's via their app store & for users to master curve throws, but this is ridiculous.

I only play the game causally, but I don't think i will play it anymore after the update. Just terrible.

PO
i still see battery saver there. why are people saying its been taken out? im on android. is it gone on ios or something?

Only taken out for iOS

It sucks for me because I like to run and battery saver was perfect for that

Last edited:
My Dratini nest turned into an Eevee one.. got 2 of each evolved forms. 

Got enough Dratini candyto  double evolve before they switched it oh well.. at least the two lakes I still go to have Dratini/Magikarps still

Got an 87% IV Charmander from an egg today, highest one I've gotten by far :smokin. Is Charizard even juiced like that though? I feel like he's kinda weak for Gyms.

After playing today I changed my mind

Catching Pokemon is about the same with the update in my opinion

Lol they expect me to play this game and not know the general area where the Pokemon are? :lol:

If you don't live in a well populated area, there is literally no point in walking around for 10 hours and only coming up with ratatas and PIDGEY'S

Where do yall live at that you can't find much?
I live with my parents for the summer in a crazy small town in Kentucky about 10 miles from downtown cincy. I've caught 3 snorlaxs, 3 dragonites, 3 blastoises, Magmars, venasaurs, nine tails, etc. here. Trailer parks are lit here lol
Maybe this place is an outlier, but I almost see more here than downtown cincy where I work. It's so odd.

Back
Top Bottom