Man when I need pokeballs I get eggs

But when I need eggs I get pokeballs

Went to the pokestop

Down to 3 pokeballs

See a eevee I threw a razzberry and prayed that one ball worked

Nothing but 5k eggs

great balls and 7 pokeballs

Edit:
Do you actually have to be near water for water pokemons to appear?

More chances of them poping out where there is water (shore, river, ponds in parcs, etc).

But they can pop anywhere. I got a horsea, squirtle, seel, bunch of shelders, ton of krabby and i'm nowhere near water.

Last edited:
Yea I have a really low level nidoqueen too. Not even gonna bother trying to level it.

Wish we saw more psychic and ghost pokemon around here. Probably have about 170 eevee candys though.

Last edited:
Didn't know about this thread...

Anyways, my local park has been good the past two days. Recently came back from LA and Santa Monica Pier and Downtown Disney was lit. Got my Aerodacty at Santa Monica Pier. Got Snorlax and Scyther at my pier. Went to the Ocean beach meet up and got a Blastoise. The CP of Blastoise was 236 but I'm more for collecting because I know when the next wave of Pokemon comes once they update it, it's only going to get harder.

View media item 2104624View media item 2104625View media item 2104626
After leaving my local park, my homie texts me about how there was a Dragonite every night. Ends up catching one after I leave. >: :frown:

View media item 2104627
Currently Level 18.
Not going to state my team because people well yeah you know what happens :lol:

Closing in on 40, think I'll use an egg when I hit 50.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] My man just said he hasn't slept since launch. Probably starting to hallucinate. Ouchea trying to catch people's dogs and cats. Threw a tennis ball at a fat lady leaving church thinking he was about to come up with a Jynx.

Closing in on 40, think I'll use an egg when I hit 50.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] My man just said he hasn't slept since launch. Probably starting to hallucinate. Ouchea trying to catch people's dogs and cats. Threw a tennis ball at a fat lady leaving church thinking he was about to come up with a Jynx.

:lol: he means 40 pokes not level 40. No one is that high yet. There's a guy who reached level 30 and he said the xp required to reach 31 is 500,000 :x

http://pokemongo.gamepress.gg/pokemon-list

Leaked list of the max cp for all of the Pokemon. Didn't know the starters could have such high cp.
Mewtwo :x
Peep which legendary bird has the highest max cp of the three :smokin

^Arcanine and Exeggutor top 10 in max CP. I should have saved all my candies and evolved my growlithe later on.

Saw Snorlax and pikachu nearby..been walking around for at least 30 mins and all was popping up was damn pidgeys and rats .. ****

Didn't know about this thread...

Anyways, my local park has been good the past two days. Recently came back from LA and Santa Monica Pier and Downtown Disney was lit. Got my Aerodacty at Santa Monica Pier. Got Snorlax and Scyther at my pier. Went to the Ocean beach meet up and got a Blastoise. The CP of Blastoise was 236 but I'm more for collecting because I know when the next wave of Pokemon comes once they update it, it's only going to get harder.

After leaving my local park, my homie texts me about how there was a Dragonite every night. Ends up catching one after I leave. >: :frown:

View media item 2104627
Currently Level 18.
Not going to state my team because people well yeah you know what happens :lol:

You sound like an instinct.

View media item 2104648

Last edited:
Anyone dealing with this curveball glitch? I literally wasted all my pokeballs
i did too how do u get more?

i wasted them all on a hypno 
mean.gif

im not buying **** for this game with actual money 
laugh.gif