Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

So. I refuse to spend any real life money on this game!!!!!!!! But proceed to spend 10 bucks in gas going into town to fill up my bag with poke balls lol

Is there a preference to which of the three Eeveelutions to go for? Seems like a lot of Vaporeons on top of the gyms in my area.

Is there a preference to which of the three Eeveelutions to go for? Seems like a lot of Vaporeons on top of the gyms in my area.

Vaporeon apparently has the best stats out of the 3 but it depends, I think all 3 have their uses depending on what you're battling.

Vaporeon apparently has the best stats out of the 3 but it depends, I think all 3 have their uses depending on what you're battling.

Vaporeon is one of the strongest Pokemon in the entire game right now. Almost OP. It's crazy it only takes 25 candies to get one.

On another note, apparently the eggs don't work the way we thought they do. A 5k egg can still give you 2k egg Pokemon and 10k eggs can give you 10k/5k/2k Pokemon. I've been reading stories of people hatching pidgies out of 10k eggs :x

I'm worried about my 10k egg now. If a zubat comes out this ***...

Vaporeon is one of the strongest Pokemon in the entire game right now. Almost OP. It's crazy it only takes 25 candies to get one.

On another note, apparently the eggs don't work the way we thought they do. A 5k egg can still give you 2k egg Pokemon and 10k eggs can give you 10k/5k/2k Pokemon. I've been reading stories of people hatching pidgies out of 10k eggs
sick.gif

I'm worried about my 10k egg now. If a zubat comes out this ***...
yea my girl ended up getting a clefairy and a dratini. I got a lapras.

Hmmm, that makes happy that I have not receive a 10k egg yet

Would be heated i hatch low tier trash with a 10k egg

^ Can't wait to get a Marawak :pimp:

10km egg bout to hatch. I'ma be tight if I get an Omanyte like somebody else in here :lol:

Back
Top Bottom