Please use the official WrestleMania XXV Thread

Originally Posted by DimondJ15

Originally Posted by Bleepthat

Does anyone know why they had Bam Bam wrestle LT instead of another wrestler?

it started at that years royal rumble when LT started laughing when Bam Bam and I wanna say IRS (but i could be wrong) lost to 1-2-3 Kid, and Sparky Plugg (Bonus e-points if you can tell me who that was
roll.gif
) in the finals of a Tag Team Title Tournament...

no wiki for that btw.... so help me out if bam bam's partner was wrong.. maybe tatanka? i believe this was the year after his heel turn?

bob holly
laugh.gif
. yea tatanka was bam bams partner but after he lost to LTthe million dollar corp. turned on him and then bam bam turned face and was buddies with diesel. they tried pushing bam bam but it failed

i have a feeling that the mitb winer is either gonna be mvp or shelton, the wwe hasnt had a african american champ in a while, since booker t

it started at that years royal rumble when LT started laughing when Bam Bam and I wanna say IRS (but i could be wrong) lost to 1-2-3 Kid, and Sparky Plugg (Bonus e-points if you can tell me who that was
roll.gif

no wiki for that btw.... so help me out if bam bam's partner was wrong.. maybe tatanka? i believe this was the year after his heel turn?
hardcore bob holly
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Bob Holly Bob Holly Bob Holly!!!

my cable just went out, I cant wait til I move in a month and I have Verizon...Comcast sucks
indifferent.gif

and someone post the HBK deep throat gif
laugh.gif

That Randy Orton face turn was one of the biggest mistakes in the WWE in the past five years. All thanks to HHH's ego once again.

So the WWE came up with crap IED angle, and then one week before WrestleMania they realize how stupid it is and dump it?

HBK is indeed the GOAT. Always put on a great performance. Bret Hart or even Ric Flair doesn't make you
eek.gif
unless HBK is in the ring with them.

Back
Top Bottom