Please use the official WrestleMania XXV Thread

Originally Posted by RKO2004

So what are the odds Taker pops out of that casket?
i think he will, then hbk hits him with a sweet chin music back into the casket..

Originally Posted by RKO2004

So what are the odds Taker pops out of that casket?

I hope the writers can be a little more clever than that. But then again, they are WWE writers.

man they should let HBK win at WM

I love the Taker but he works a part time schedule and has for a long time, HBK always puts on a show and gives his all, I feel like the Taker does about 15%of the time

well Undertaker is winning

i'm long over the streak and one of the few PPV's the Undertaker wrestles at

pimp.gif

heelish hbk=
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

though i was hoping taker would get the upper hand tonight to at least not make it as obvious hes going over sunday

Even though he pretty much has to lose at WM, I believe HBK deserves a title run. Dude's work over the past year with Jericho, JBL and now Taker has beenincredible.

HBK been getting the upperhand on Taker for the past couple weeks.
pimp.gif

Taker's gonna win at Mania though.

That was a nice segment.
pimp.gif

I had a feeling homeboy was under the casket since it was obvious Taker was gonna check it.
Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

so do guys actually think HBK will win? serious question.

I dont
No, I don't.

That's probably the easiest match to call at WM. It's a given Taker is winning...but I have no problem with that and neither does ShawnMichaels...since he's the one who proposed the match to Taker.

HBK needs to turn heel again or at least keep this swagger he has now.

I'd love to see him feud w/ orton after WM25 (hopefully orton wins the belt and injures HGH in the process)

Originally Posted by BayBuryYa

Even though he pretty much has to lose at WM, I believe HBK deserves a title run. Dude's work over the past year with Jericho, JBL and now Taker has been incredible.

he doesnt want it.

Hey guys i'm sorry but I havent been following wrestling since 01-02 and i was wondering was it always this ******ed and I just grew up or has it gottenmore ******ed? It seems like the exact same crap as when I left with nothing new going on... No new dynamic TTs like the Dudley Boys or crazy stunts... Themonologues also make me feel like i'm watching a show.. I can see how it's still semi entertaining because i've been watching it since 93, I knowthe moves and the old school guys but I fail to see how this captures any newer viewers.. Anyone with some incite? EDIT: and what's the deal with Jerry TheKing in his get up?
laugh.gif
I haven't seen him in the ring since Royal Rumble 96 when he was eliminated in 0:09 by the Hitman

Originally Posted by Bleepthat

Does anyone know why they had Bam Bam wrestle LT instead of another wrestler?

it started at that years royal rumble when LT started laughing when Bam Bam and I wanna say IRS (but i could be wrong) lost to 1-2-3 Kid, and Sparky Plugg(Bonus e-points if you can tell me who that was
roll.gif
) in the finals of a Tag Team Title Tournament...

no wiki for that btw.... so help me out if bam bam's partner was wrong.. maybe tatanka? i believe this was the year after his heel turn?

Back
Top Bottom