Please send your thoughts and prayers to MPLSdunk's little girl

Sending one up to the big man right now.
Seems like a super tough thing to go through as a father.
Your little girl sounds like a warrior though, like it's just an obstacle to her.
Praying for a full and speedy recovery man.

Wishing you and your family peace during this trying time. To a healthy daughter and a speedy recovery.

my best to his entire fam, may that lil girl come out of this unharmed with a story to tell ....

prayers ....

Jesus....

So damn unfortunate.

Pools (with no gate around) and young kids = nu bueno

Hoping for the best, man.

This is turrible.. really awful string of events but i know shell pull thru fine fam.

This is what worries me the most as a new parent... i dont trust ppl for **** watching her n this thread has renewed my paranoia :smh:

damn ran with him in COD for a quick min, by all accounts a good dude, Hope your daughter pulls through and is going to be fine. My prayers go out to you and your family homie

I'll keep her in my prayers. My thoughts are with him and his family. Hope she pulls through man

my thought go out to you and yours. Hoping for a full and healthy recovery for your little girl.

Me and my wife are expecting our first baby girl in a week or so, so this sorta hits home. I'm already worrying/nervous about protecting her at all times.

Hope she is okay and pulls through. That pool should be the #1 priority at all times when your daughter and son are at grandmas. Can't even leave them alone for a minute around something like that bro. I'd be going off on my mom for doing that, she can put the camera away later. >:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom