Please Lock.

Canelo vs triple g [emoji]128526[/emoji]

The real BIG DRAMA SHOW [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji]

Roy jones always has me weak when he does that side eye when talkin into the camera

:rofl: yo I thought I was the only one b. That **** is hilarious :lol:

and I reallllyyy like Canelo, and I know GGG resume isn't that great, but GGG will easily win that bout. That's how much I trust GGG

Last edited:
True.  Man, Canelo Vs. GGG really would be a toss up for me.  GGG has the power to back down Canelo, but Canelo has the chin and defense to stay in the fight.

Canelo has not had an instance where his chin has been tested. And also pets not forget that cotto was and always was the smaller guy. Canelo aint gon walk ggg down and get awaybwith jus head movement.

Canelo had no respect for cottos jab. He wont have a choice with ggg

And yeah I came here to see what you guys thought about the decision, I thought the fight was much closer than that. I do think Canelo won but damn, that was harsh

He basically said he'd put the gloves back on and fight him now.
pimp.gif

He cant back down from that 

What a good fight. Had me on the edge of my seat...yea scores were a lil off but the right man won. Was rooting for canelo but my mind was thinking cotto gonna steal it.

Canelo said he respects GGG and he's his friend and he's ready to put the gloves back on right now.

I don't know if Canelo's trainers can get him ready for a fight with GGG.  He needs someone that will help him improve his footwork.

I think Canelo won the fight, but not very convincingly. Cotto was the busier fighter, but Canelo def landed the most and hardest punches.

Im a proud Mexican, but right now....I think GGG beats Canelo.

Canelo has not had an instance where his chin has been tested. And also pets not forget that cotto was and always was the smaller guy. Canelo aint gon walk ggg down and get awaybwith jus head movement.

Canelo had no respect for cottos jab. He wont have a choice with ggg
Yeah, I think he needs to find a new trainer because I don't know that his current ones see the issue and know how to fix it.  You're right, he hasn't really been tested, though Kirkland was no slouch.  Still Kirkland didn't have GGG's power.

Those score cards were a straight disrespect and the fix was in from them judges. From my pov fight was very close giving canelo a slight edge with the most effective punches connected. GGG better go to work on the KO and not leave the fight up to the judges score cards. Golden boy's pockets run deep.

Cotto shoulda paid them sanctioning fees

No, **** all the sanctioning bodies.

**** 'em all.

I hope most boxers recognize these titles for what they are, hunks of leather.

These sanctioning bodies are out here gouging fighters. Then pulling stunts and creating new designations like "super champion" (WBA).

Saul won the lineal title, he's the lineal middleweight champion (and yes he won the WBC strap tonight). That's it, that's all that matters. That enough should be why Golovkin vs Canelo happens.

**** the alphabet boys.

Last edited:
GGG vs Canelo is very intriguing. People are focusing much more on whether or not Canelo can take GGG's punches. We can easily flip it around and ask ourselves how GGG will deal with Canelo's attack? GGG hasn't fought anyone like Canelo yet.

GGG vs Canelo is very intriguing. People are focusing much more on whether or not Canelo can take GGG's punches. We can easily flip it around and ask ourselves how GGG will deal with Canelo's attack? GGG hasn't fought anyone like Canelo yet.

Very true I think GGG that works behind his jab will beat canelo pretty easily. I didn't see much tonight that would lead me to believe that he beats Golovkin

Back
Top Bottom