Please lock this one up mods

Damb I miss D Jack not eem gon lie.

Will not be surprised if Fitz goes for 10 catches 200 yards and 3tds against us :x I better not see Biggers trying to cover dude

Damb I miss D Jack not eem gon lie.

Will not be surprised if Fitz goes for 10 catches 200 yards and 3tds against us
sick.gif
I better not see Biggers trying to cover dude
If he's outside, I'd prefer to see Rowe on him. Inside, Jenkins tha GAWD has to be on him

One of Bill Davis' many failures is his inability to find a way to get a consistent pass rush ..with these guys it's no reason we should be so iffy in that area

philly heads, wheres a good joint to catch games at? ain't no TV in my apartment yet and I ain't streaming online :lol:. trying to be in a chill environment without too much rah rah, nonetheless I wouldn't mind

philly heads, wheres a good joint to catch games at? ain't no TV in my apartment yet and I ain't streaming online :lol:. trying to be in a chill environment without too much rah rah, nonetheless I wouldn't mind

hit up a local bar maybe? depends where you are, any sports bar should be ok, but then again it's a night game. hit up hooters!

I'm in the west mount airy neighborhood, I have a direct line to center city (i think it's the Chestnut HIll line?). Willing to pretty much go anywhere since I need to go out and explore the city anyways.

Check out Tavern on Board

They have like 30 Tvs, good beer and burgers

First play of the game should have been TD Cards. we caught a break.
Good defense on 3rd & 1, but they converted.
The TD run by the cards was terrible D. :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom