Please lock this one up mods

The same Bills team goes down to Washington to face them next week.

We got the Cardinals, which is going to be a very tough matchup.

Great win today, a lot can be improved, but I'll take that W.

Fly Eagles Fly

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Still feel like we are not playing good football ..but oh well might as well go for it now that we've played our self out of the top ten

Last edited:
CWKCnYSWUAALNpx.jpg:orig

CWKCn1pUkAEyDgo.jpg:orig

Big Fletch 100 million :pimp:

I've seen enough of Bradford to bring him back on a 1 year deal ..still glad we didn't sign him to that extension tho

Over/under on Fitz going for atleast 150 on us ? Dudes been killing us for a decade straight it seems like

Last edited:
Big Fletch 100 million :pimp:

I've seen enough of Bradford to bring him back on a 1 year deal

Yeah, I think they may have to. Either that or Chip may end up grabbing a guy like rg3 or Kaep. I don't see them trading up or bringing in a mid-late pick to start on day one.

I liked that we took shtos down the field. Even saw a long ball to jmatt

long balls to Riley Cooper still make my head hurt but we must keep the aggressiveness up and not let teams start calling out every play

I'm already counting on an L next week against Arizona so we just gotta handle business and beat these division foes and we're in the playoffs

only people I want to see going "deep".. nelson, huff or the TEs on certain plays

I think our TEs can take advantage of matchups to get deep, more so ertz than celek

Salute to yall you put up with that nonsense in the NFL thread on a daily basis

Love how our TEs are getting more involved on offense i felt like 1st half the season thats what we slacked on 

^ it's for the best.. Miles is off the team and that has worked out.. Can't wait for kkkooper to be gone

Back
Top Bottom