Please lock this one up mods

CWuarfkUYAEfxpr.jpg

I really miss Hicks. Losing him was huge man

We need to send Kiko, Biggers, Maxwell & Davis away on a raft down the Delaware

Kendricks bum self too for popping off at WFT after the game. Should've smashed Riri when he had the chance b :smh:

Last edited:
Also whata really good with agholor??? Can someone explain to me why such little production for someone thats suppose to be so talented??

Maclin is severely missed on the outside

Also whata really good with agholor??? Can someone explain to me why such little production for someone thats suppose to be so talented??

Maclin is severely missed on the outside

He played the most snaps of anyone in the skill positions and got one target, can't blame him when he's not even being looked at. To be fair though Ertz and Matthews were eating

Agholor took the top off last night to leave Ertz and J Matt open

they need another outside receiver in the worst way for Nelson to be able to eat, you can see the ability though

SMH... after watching last nights game, I hope chip kicks himself in the b*lls for passing up on Deone Bucannon. Two years in a row he's balled out against the Eagles, easily the top Safety or ILB in his draft class. Marcus Smith ain't doing nothing on this team.

Knee aside he also just looks wayyy to small out there. Way too lean. Needs more muscle
with Jordan hicks showing what he can.. he'll be our 3 down guy.. and then I could see kendricks getting used as a pass rusher (since he's probably the best of those 3 ILB guys)

but would love to see packages when we use all 3 out there in both the 3-4 and the 4-3.. 4-3 we would use hicks int he middle, kiko as the SAM and kendricks as the WILL

and we could go heavy package with our front 3 on the 3 man line with beau AND logan.. then you have the 3 ILBs out there and could go with curry (if still here), graham or barwin as the 4th guy

Jenk better get in as an alternate. But that's what happens when you play on an inconsistent defense, you ain't getting looked at the same way.

Back
Top Bottom