PLEASE LOCK PLEASE LOCK: GSWARRIORS '14/15 SEASON THREAD VOL. NBA CHAMPS!

Most exciting definitely but not the best overall. People forget we were getting worked the beginning of that 4th. Tonight, that first quarter was beautiful. Moved the ball, played great defense, and most importantly played under control on the road.

Everyone will remember that comeback but to me the first quarter tonight resembles Warriors basketball.
I can respect that, I'll rewatch that game tonight to compare them. But, you right, they are playing at a Warrior pace today.

lol would be more epic at Roaracle with the Western Title being presented, confetti, and everything, but I suppose, rest is good.

Last edited:
:pimp: What a great, great game. This was the Warriors playing how we've been seeing them play for most of the season. And not a lot of players even shot well tonight (i.e. Thompson, Barnes)

They need to keep the pedal on the gas and go for the sweep. Rockets are going to bring it in Game 4, but given the adjustments that were made as long as the W's keep the effort up I really like their chances.

I had the game on my iPad while I was watching the UFC. Honestly still can't believe how good this team has been playing. Never thought I'd live to see the day :lol:.

Crazy game. Ultimate domination.

What's crazy I believe they could have played even better lol.

I agree.

Defensively, they were on lock down, but offensively you could've asked for better games from Barnes and Thompson.

Last edited:
I agree.

Defensively, they were on lock down, but offensively you could've asked for better games from Barnes and Thompson.

Barnes been rocksteady all playoffs let him get 1 bad game out of his system as it was bound to happen. Jus so happen to be in a blowout which ill take.

Nba finals is gonna be fun to watch bron vs steph

finish it now! Lets go dubs. 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom