PLEASE LOCK PLEASE LOCK: GSWARRIORS '14/15 SEASON THREAD VOL. NBA CHAMPS!

Livingston with a horrendous first half.

Not even going to mention Iggy because I dont expect anything from him at this point.

This game is extremely frustrating to watch. Some shots going in and out coupled with turnovers and lack of rebounding have this game closer than it should be.

This game is extremely frustrating to watch. Some shots going in and out coupled with turnovers and lack of rebounding have this game closer than it should be.

not to mention failing to close out on 3 point shooters is killing us

- David Lee guarding the wrong man
- David Lee gives up a possible and 1...
- David Lee doesn't rotate

Just this game. Not that I haven't noticed it before, but it's even more annoying when it's against the Clippers. I hate that team.

David Lee isn't why we lost this game but he didn't help towards winning it either. A microcosm of his career, really.

that first qtr effort was wasted. shouldve been up 10+ and had them boys staggered

Team won't win without a decent big against the Clippers. Watched the game, but was with the family, so not really paying attention, but it was the playoffs all over again. Bogut, stay out as long as you need to ensure that you are ok for the playoffs.

This team isn't a contender without Bogut. As much as I love Klay, Bogut is the 2nd most valuable player after Curry. 

- David Lee guarding the wrong man
- David Lee gives up a possible and 1...
- David Lee doesn't rotate

Just this game. Not that I haven't noticed it before, but it's even more annoying when it's against the Clippers. I hate that team.
My favorite of yesterdays game was when he switched to cover Chris Paul (the correct switch for once).  But then, Lee just inexplicably decided to sprint away from Paul like Paul had AIDS, and left him by himself on the 3 point line....which of course Paul nailed.

My favorite of yesterdays game was when he switched to cover Chris Paul (the correct switch for once).  But then, Lee just inexplicably decided to sprint away from Paul like Paul had AIDS, and left him by himself on the 3 point line....which of course Paul nailed.
I literally face palmed when this happened. 

Man DLee just came back, give it time.

No Bogut no Ezeli, plus Clippers were out for revenge for the last time we played them, all equated to a lost.

Despite that we still have the best record in the league...

Btw having no Bogut or Ezeli on a constant basis is really starting to piss me off. Without them we ain't winning anything.

We need to look to Detroit and possibly trade for one of their big men.

Man DLee just came back, give it time.
What exactly would you like us to give him time for?  To demonstrate that he all of a sudden is a different player than he has been his entire career?

David Lee already looks like David Lee.  I see no rust.  He is already playing like the normal David Lee (good at dunking/layups/shots around the rim, grabbing uncontested rebounds, playing horrendous defense, but making the occasional nice pass or 2). 

Time isnt going to make David Lee play any different.

That pissed me off so much because that is when the Clippers started to pull away. He just sticks out so much because of his deficiencies.

is there a serious discrepancy between festus and kuzmic? because festus looks terrible out there on defense. way too dependent on his hands when guarding people 8-10 feet away from the basket. i couldnt imagine how bad our frontcourt would look if him and lee were in at the same time.

1 FG attempt by Draymond.

Having Lee return is messing up the flow of the team.  Can't wait to get Bogut back (until his next injury) so everyone has their role again.  Get Iguodala and Lee back in the 2nd unit and let them fumble balls away/get blocked respectively.  

"thanks for sticking this interview out"....ros gold, you thirsty wench!

:rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom