PLEASE LOCK PLEASE LOCK: GSWARRIORS '14/15 SEASON THREAD VOL. NBA CHAMPS!

when will refs finally for steph some calls.. no body contact from lee on that fastbreak?

brandon rush checkin out the grizzlies cheerleaders as he's walking to the locker room :lol: aint eeeemm mad

Last edited:
Warriors are still the best team in the League. Steph had his worst game of the season and it came down to FTs in final minute

Steph took some awful shots tonight and Dray struggled.

That being said, I'm pleased to see them play competitive ball even through adversity.  Happy to see them make adjustments in the 2nd half.  Doubling Gasol on the block and letting Prince and Country Lee shoot mid-range J's got us back into it.  

Very pleased with the effort tonight. There were a couple times where the game could have slipped away but they battled back.

This Bogut situation is alarming. Reading between the lines from an interview it does not sound like he is coming back anytime soon.

Last edited:
I'm about to update the thread title...Didn't want to jinx it during the last 5 weeks (I believe it is).

We were 8-2 since I last updated it, which means we went 13-1 since...21-3 now. Feels amazing to be doing this well.

Very pleased with the effort tonight. There were a couple times where the game could have slipped away but they battled back.

This Bogut situation is alarming. Reading between the lines from an interview it does not sound like he is coming back anytime soon.

prior to them showing the interview with chris rock, i was half joking with a friend that the warriors should just keep bogut on the bench and only let him play when we match up against top western conference teams

nights like this make you realize how much his interior defense and defensive rebounding is sorely missed.

im still happy with my warriors very close game for it being at Memphis grind house with no bogut and  I wont even mention lee

Those turnovers though 
mean.gif

Finally the team confirmed what we all knew, no timetable for Bogut's return.

Hopefully Myers works his magic and finds a big man.

I just think it sucks that our championship hopes are pinned to a guy who can never stay healthy. I think we all saw what happened last year (even though we had no Festus or Speights playing at a high level). Its just too bad. I like Bogut. He is a beast when he is healthy. But at some point, he is what he is......which is a player who is hurt more than he plays.

I just think it sucks that our championship hopes are pinned to a guy who can never stay healthy. I think we all saw what happened last year (even though we had no Festus or Speights playing at a high level). Its just too bad. I like Bogut. He is a beast when he is healthy. But at some point, he is what he is......which is a player who is hurt more than he plays.
Not only that, whatever ailments he has knocks him out of games.  I realize its unfair to judge a player and his ability to play hurt but it seems Bogut refuses to do that.  

For the record, I'm not count the elbow/rib injuries.  Just lots of other ****.  

I still remember when B. Wright was on this team.

Times have changed, fellas. Glad to see GS do so well :pimp:

Last edited:
I'll be present.

But with a client, so I will not acknowledge NT in order to keep in line with the first rule of NT.

Back
Top Bottom