PLEASE LOCK PLEASE LOCK: GSWARRIORS '14/15 SEASON THREAD VOL. NBA CHAMPS!

great win to come back from the tough loss at memphis. would have wanted to see them beat OKC with durant playing the second half though.

Last edited:
Random note, it's mind blowing Livingston is still playing in the NBA after that injury. Can't imagine the amount of work he had to put in just to get back mentally and physically

Another side note, Iggy has the shakiest handles ever 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Livingston is def getting more comfortable, love having that type of size for a PG

Def had playoff atmosphere in the building...Though the KD injury right before the half sucked some of the energy out

that dog show at half time got a standing ovation from me

O'Neal seems to be close to signing with Mavs after all...It's now or neverrrrrrr.

Anyone know anyone selling 4 tickets lower levels against the Raptors? Trying to take my family out..:frown:

I dont understand how the NBA makes the schedule, I really dont.  We have 4 days off, and then we play 3 games in 4 days?  Why is the schedule made like this?  Not making excuses, because I fully expect to win at least 2 of the 3 games.  But why is this done?  What sense does it make?

I dont understand how the NBA makes the schedule, I really dont.  We have 4 days off, and then we play 3 games in 4 days?  Why is the schedule made like this?  Not making excuses, because I fully expect to win at least 2 of the 3 games.  But why is this done?  What sense does it make?
WHERE'S JA TO MAKE SENSE OF THIS?!

David Lee comes back and ***** everything up.
A little surprised Dland wasn't the first to utter these words.

Pretty much goes without saying at this point.  He is just a useless player, IDC how good he is offensively.   He hurts the team.  And I know I harp on how he gets eaten alive by other PFs, but yesterday there were two plays specifically that show me its not JUST that.  There was one play where he was supposed to switch out on a guard, didnt, and they drained a three.  Not his man, but his fault we allowed a bucket.  Same thing happened a few minutes later, only it wasn't a three, it was a short jump shot. 

Those two plays alone, he was single-handedly responsible for 5 Laker points, and they weren't his own man that scored.  That is why it is not an exaggeration at all when I say that Lee is responsible for the opponent scoring 30-40 points a night (at minimum).  Its not just that PF's feast on him.  He puts the entire team in terrible defensive position.   His 19 PPG doesn't even come close to balancing it out.

Blake is going to FEAST on Christmas.

Suddenly we are very thin in the frontcourt. If Ezeli does not play Christmas it could be Game 7 all over again with Lee/Speights getting abused inside.

merry christmas fellow warriors' fans

what game are the refs watching? talk about ticky tack fouls against steph

Back
Top Bottom