Playing basketball without shoes...

What basketball shoe is the most natural feeling on your foot? I want something that makes you forget you have shoes on your feet...while obviouslyproviding good cushioning, traction, etc. Thanks!

i dont know but for me it would probably be the jordan 14's. its only shoe i can actually feel the floor with. for me.

if u were playing like u had no shoes on the traction would be different lol anyways
Jordan XIII

Originally Posted by The Smoothest

What basketball shoe is the most natural feeling on your foot? I want something that makes you forget you have shoes on your feet...while obviously providing good cushioning, traction, etc. Thanks!

You want something that makes you feel that you don't wear any shoes?

Try find a pair of shoes that doesn't have any cushion at all instead of good cushioning.

Because without wearing any shoes, the ground doesn't provide you any cushioning either.

Anyway, back to topic. It's impossible to get yourself a pair of shoes that is so light yet have "good cushioning, traction, etc".

It's like looking for food that tasty, cheap, healthy, big portion, and not perishable.

Because every pair of shoes has - and +.

Originally Posted by ibleedorange342313

2k4's lightest shoe i've ever balled in

yeah i agree..i wish i can still find some more of 2k4 mine is beat
pimp.gif

feet you wear tech by adidas provides good cushioning fo the most part and also gives a natural feel underfoot because of the anatomically molded sole. checkout the crazy 8s or the real deal or bromium III's, if they're still around.

typical niketalk.. most of the people in here didn't even read the guy's post or consider his point. they just went off.

as far as the most natural feeling shoes i've played in, my vote would go to the adidas pro model 2g, the zoom bb, and the huarache 2k4.

Back
Top Bottom