Players that can't dunk

Originally Posted by CAto312

Jason Kapono

This might be the right answer. He doesn't even get near the backboard on his layups (when he has a wide open layup on a fastbreak since that's the only time he can get near the lane), and he gets about 3 inches off the ground on his shot. But he is 6'8 and in the NBA. It would be pretty sad if he couldn't.

Kapono dunked when he played for the Sixers. He said it in an interview that he shut practice down when he did it. LOL.

Originally Posted by eplaya06

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

Andre Miller?
Somebody want to clarify?
Oh.
laugh.gif

seriously that happened just last year.

well...i guess no need to answer this thread anymore lol

can't really think of anyone then

Think about this. These guys train HARD. They run all day and lift SOME weights. Most NBA team have a pylo regime as well what makes you think that an NBA player cannot dunk?

I don't think I've ever seen Jeff Hornecek or Craig Ehlo dunk...LOL. And just to make let people know I'm not picking on the white guys, I don't ever remember Jeff Malone dunking or John Bagley....I know, I know I'm mentioning every old players...

Originally Posted by psk2310

I don't think I've ever seen Jeff Hornecek or Craig Ehlo dunk...LOL. And just to make let people know I'm not picking on the white guys, I don't ever remember Jeff Malone dunking or John Bagley....I know, I know I'm mentioning every old players...
I was watching the 1986 NBA Finals game 6 Rockets at Celtics last week on NBA TV and Ehlo got some burn in the 4th quarter.  As the clock wound down to end the game Ehlo had a dunk and was almost undercut by a fan as he landed.   
This is the same NBA Finals where the Celtic Starters were in the locker room celebrating and drinking champagne while there was over a minute to be played.  Never saw that before.

Blake can dunk. He had a 40 in vert for LA when they brought him in before the '03 draft.

Jameer Nelson?

Originally Posted by biggieeb0y

Blake can dunk. He had a 40 in vert for LA when they brought him in before the '03 draft.

Jameer Nelson?

I'll agree with that. He's short and stocky. Wouldn't be surprised if he couldn't. 
The JJ Barea dunk 
pimp.gif

That has to be the first and last time Steve Blake has ever been called short and stocky....

Back
Top Bottom