Players that can't dunk

Originally Posted by taxtow

Originally Posted by psk2310

I don't think I've ever seen Jeff Hornecek or Craig Ehlo dunk...LOL. And just to make let people know I'm not picking on the white guys, I don't ever remember Jeff Malone dunking or John Bagley....I know, I know I'm mentioning every old players...
I was watching the 1986 NBA Finals game 6 Rockets at Celtics last week on NBA TV and Ehlo got some burn in the 4th quarter.  As the clock wound down to end the game Ehlo had a dunk and was almost undercut by a fan as he landed.   
This is the same NBA Finals where the Celtic Starters were in the locker room celebrating and drinking champagne while there was over a minute to be played.  Never saw that before.

I forgot about that dunk by Ehlo. I had it on one of my NBA VHS tapes back in the day. Poor guy, he'll be forever remembered for that Jordan highlight where he got shook. He was a decent role player for the Cavs too. That Cavs team was aiight back then too. Good post.

Jameer can dunk.  He's done it a couple of times in the NBA.  Tyronn Lue missing a dunk does not mean he can't dunk.  The picture of Early Boykins on the rim with one hand is misleading.  Grabbing the rim with one hand does not equal dunking.  You need to get up a lot more than that.  I would not rule out that he can't dunk though just need to see a little more evidence. 

Originally Posted by gaseousfashion

I say Anthony Carter.

He can't do much of anything.

he actually stepped up big time for the knicks during the playoffs 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

Originally Posted by gaseousfashion

I say Anthony Carter.

He can't do much of anything.

he actually stepped up big time for the knicks during the playoffs�
laugh.gif

I know for a fact he can dunk he went baseline one handed vs Utah in 09/10
edit- Idk how the ***% people are out here making AC mixes and didn't manage to get his career highlight dunk
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Mostly everyone can dunk. They just wont dunk anytime they want to dunk. They'll get it in 5 tries though.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Steve Nash
i've seen Steve Nash throwdown some dunks at an open gym a couple years back at Santa Clara University's courts.

by the way, this could be tangential to the entire thread but is dunking an overrated "feat?" of course, this coming from a guy who's 5'5", can just barely grab rim, and has never dunked before. (yes, i'm a little jealous)

Back
Top Bottom