Plan on stocking my liquor cabinet Friday, what to cop?

going thru the same thing now stocking a new bar...

alcohol is about preference- buy what you like and what the people you will be serving like- you can have the best tequila on the shlef and everyone hates it....as far as extrras go - look up the types of drinks you wanna make and cop the recommended joints (triple sec, flavor mixers etc)

surprised to see my drink of choice mentioned a couple times in here...usually these threads are all about henny or whatever the rappers are waving around in the latest video
laugh.gif

1672nio.jpg

going thru the same thing now stocking a new bar...

alcohol is about preference- buy what you like and what the people you will be serving like- you can have the best tequila on the shlef and everyone hates it....as far as extrras go - look up the types of drinks you wanna make and cop the recommended joints (triple sec, flavor mixers etc)

surprised to see my drink of choice mentioned a couple times in here...usually these threads are all about henny or whatever the rappers are waving around in the latest video
laugh.gif

1672nio.jpg

Don't waste your money on premium spirits if you only make mixed drinks. Goose is just ok but a waste if you just add a mixer, Smirnoff is a classic choice. I've seen it come number 1 in blind taste tests.

I just resupplied and came away with Canadian Club whiskey, Smirnoff, Makers Mark bourbon, Bombay Gin, and dry vermouth (still need to get sweet too) look around for sales or good deals, Costco has good value sometimes.

I got agnostura bitters as well to make Old Fashionends with
pimp.gif
plus the standard mixers as well$

Don't waste your money on premium spirits if you only make mixed drinks. Goose is just ok but a waste if you just add a mixer, Smirnoff is a classic choice. I've seen it come number 1 in blind taste tests.

I just resupplied and came away with Canadian Club whiskey, Smirnoff, Makers Mark bourbon, Bombay Gin, and dry vermouth (still need to get sweet too) look around for sales or good deals, Costco has good value sometimes.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by juggy4805

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

All you need is Nuvo and Hypnotiq

If you are a wannabe rap star.

It's just gross.
laugh.gif
basically - but while they are pretty much trash with good marketing - if this is a bachelor pad or you plan on entertaining chicks you do need to have these types of drinks on deck-

Originally Posted by juggy4805

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

All you need is Nuvo and Hypnotiq

If you are a wannabe rap star.

It's just gross.
laugh.gif
basically - but while they are pretty much trash with good marketing - if this is a bachelor pad or you plan on entertaining chicks you do need to have these types of drinks on deck-

Ciroc-berry mixed with minate maid cranberry juice
Cazadores
Patron
Hypnotic
Chcolate cakes-gadiva cream,lemon citrus vodka, sugar, and lemons
Crown

Ciroc-berry mixed with minate maid cranberry juice
Cazadores
Patron
Hypnotic
Chcolate cakes-gadiva cream,lemon citrus vodka, sugar, and lemons
Crown

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

I'm a dark liquor guy myself;

Henny
Courvoisier
Crown
Jameson
Black Label
Appleton

For when/if you have females over;

Patron[@$!%+%# love patron lol]
UV in different flavors
Malibu
A lot of Orange Juice
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

I'm a dark liquor guy myself;

Henny
Courvoisier
Crown
Jameson
Black Label
Appleton

For when/if you have females over;

Patron[@$!%+%# love patron lol]
UV in different flavors
Malibu
A lot of Orange Juice
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Big J 33

pimp.gif
This

Keep a limited number of nice bottles for yourself and keep volumes of the cheap stuff for others.

images

Must have for yourself....if you like scotch whiskey

Originally Posted by Big J 33

pimp.gif
This

Keep a limited number of nice bottles for yourself and keep volumes of the cheap stuff for others.

images

Must have for yourself....if you like scotch whiskey

I used to keep my dorm room stacked back in the day

Large Bottle of Jack Or Evan Willams (Taste exactly the same)
Large Bottle of Smirnboff
Bottle of E&J VSOP
Bottle Of Bacardi Rum
Bottle of Coconut Rum Cream
Cocunut Rum (Got some Generic cuz all of it Taste like Malibu anyway)
Some random small bottle of Hypnotiq or Alize (For the ladies but you dont want them drinking that crap all night. Then you'll get nowhere)

As for mixers
whiskey Sour mix
Margarita mix
Bottle of Sprite
Bottle of Coke
Bottle of Cherry Coke
Bottle of Sierra Mist w. Cranberry
Bottle of Mountain Dew.
6 pack of Mike's Hard Lemonade, Bud Light Lime,  or Smirnoff Ice, ( In case the ladies dont drink or someone is driving)

All that would cost around $140 if you do it correctly but you wil have everything anyone ever wants and you can always replace/mix and match things to your liking.

I used to keep my dorm room stacked back in the day

Large Bottle of Jack Or Evan Willams (Taste exactly the same)
Large Bottle of Smirnboff
Bottle of E&J VSOP
Bottle Of Bacardi Rum
Bottle of Coconut Rum Cream
Cocunut Rum (Got some Generic cuz all of it Taste like Malibu anyway)
Some random small bottle of Hypnotiq or Alize (For the ladies but you dont want them drinking that crap all night. Then you'll get nowhere)

As for mixers
whiskey Sour mix
Margarita mix
Bottle of Sprite
Bottle of Coke
Bottle of Cherry Coke
Bottle of Sierra Mist w. Cranberry
Bottle of Mountain Dew.
6 pack of Mike's Hard Lemonade, Bud Light Lime,  or Smirnoff Ice, ( In case the ladies dont drink or someone is driving)

All that would cost around $140 if you do it correctly but you wil have everything anyone ever wants and you can always replace/mix and match things to your liking.

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

Originally Posted by ImmenseD

some decent whiskeys (Jack, and Crown). some rum (appletons, captain morgan). ciroc isnt really a vodka, so you may wanna invest in some decent vodkas (Kettle One, Belverdere)

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

Try Jameson, Johnnie Walker (any color but Red). Glenmorangie. <---Those are Whiskey's. 

was gonna add Glenlivet, Glenfiddich and MacCallan.

how's that Glenmorangie?

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

Originally Posted by ImmenseD

some decent whiskeys (Jack, and Crown). some rum (appletons, captain morgan). ciroc isnt really a vodka, so you may wanna invest in some decent vodkas (Kettle One, Belverdere)

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

Try Jameson, Johnnie Walker (any color but Red). Glenmorangie. <---Those are Whiskey's. 

was gonna add Glenlivet, Glenfiddich and MacCallan.

how's that Glenmorangie?

Back
Top Bottom