PITBULL APPRECIATION...vol who knows

Originally Posted by MrBigBusiness

I hate pitbulls they are so ugly but wouldn't mind holding down this one.
25216c4b06f1b17667f5285b1590fbe7a23e5fe2.jpg
Damn that things a beast.....!
pimp.gif

Can someone help me out.

My dog is pregnant and since yesterday she has just been laying in the same spot and doesn't want to move, is she about to go in labor?

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

Can someone help me out.

My dog is pregnant and since yesterday she has just been laying in the same spot and doesn't want to move, is she about to go in labor?
That means nothing...You gotta take her temperature... If its below 100 degrees then shell start labor within the day..

Whens her due date?

a5f252dea18bae629b1ca04d926892cc6f2e3d9.jpg

134258ded4860e9d92ec2e6459e5a23ee711c5c.jpg

c9825daea589fe579eac47c49fe1a44e63176be.jpg

41a35f3de1d78b26e8219c5ccfeebd38cc6a713.jpg

This is my dog kaya. I got her from a shelter about 9 months ago. She mostly pit but I think she is mixed with something. maybe boxer????

These are my cousin's pits who both died.

Foxy Brown ( Brown)
Onyx (Black)

124hbig.jpg

2dj6wrn.jpg

Here another pic of my dog.
happy.gif

11cbpg1.jpg

The brown one lived to be 13 and she suffered from really bad diabetes and they had to put her to sleep

The black one was my boy, he was put to sleep because he started turning on everyone. And after a month they decided to put him to sleep. Ive never seen mycousin cry before this. It was mad sad...

Bumpin this thread up, I'm a pitbull lover

My baby Sheeba on Easter 2013, that bunny lasted 3-4minutes

At the park with Sheeba a few days ago, she met another pit (blue/red mix) named "Thor" he was energetic and a lil cutie.

Hope i can restart this thread back up, looking forward to posting some more.

Rescued this guy @ 6 weeks old. Was told he was a boxer mix, but after about a week of having him, it was obvious he was a pit mix.

Hell, I don't even know if he's a mix. They claim they had the mom too, but I seen the dog they claimed was the mom and their is no way she was the mom of this litter..

He's only 3 1/2 months old and he's a beast.

Blue Buffalo Wilderness must have steroids in it because he's almost twice the size of his siblings..

Bowser

Last edited:
Rescued this guy @ 6 weeks old. Was told he was a boxer mix, but after about a week of having him, it was obvious he was a pit mix.

Hell, I don't even know if he's a mix. They claim they had the mom too, but I seen the dog they claimed was the mom and their is no way she was the mom of this litter..

He's only 3 1/2 months old and he's a beast.

Blue Buffalo Wilderness must have steroids in it because he's almost twice the size of his siblings..

Bowser
Blue buffalo works wonders, its a good mixture of vitamins. And he looks full pit to me

Back
Top Bottom