PITBULL APPRECIATION...vol who knows

Here's my boy Chevy, he thinks he's a lap dog sometimes

I think he's starting to develop hip dysplasia cause he rabbit hops sometimes :smh:

Pitbulls are the best.  It's such a shame they have such a bad reputation.  At the shelter, pitbulls are consistently the most well behaved, loving dogs I work with.

If you are thinking about getting a pitbull (or any pet for that matter), please visit your local shelter.

Pitbulls are the best.  It's such a shame they have such a bad reputation.  At the shelter, pitbulls are consistently the most well behaved, loving dogs I work with.
If that's the case, then it must be the owners that don't have them in a good, ideal environment that promotes good behavior.

A bunch of good looking pups in here! Although they're probably not puppies anymore.

I've posted the one picture already a few times, but recently took a few more.

Sega:

At first I thought you meant the rapper... I was thinking why is someone making a thread about this guy, but then I read script... either way cool thread OP

If you are thinking about getting a pitbull (or any pet for that matter), please visit your local shelter.
its the owner not the breed. and society cant grasp that.

Great thread, love these pics. I gotta blue that is turning six in a few months. She's my world.

Bonus pic

as soon as i move into a house (should be around september) im copping a dog from this beast.

heres a pup from the last litter

My two pits.. the black one passed away a few months ago.. she was only 2 years old. RIP China.

Cain on the other hand is still alive and well, we're looking to breed him soon enough.

This is Cain's trophy puppy picture that I took on my iPhone 3G. I show this to teh wimminz when they ask about my dog and say pitbulls are scary. :lol:

Glad this thread is up and running again. I know there are alot of Pitbull owners with beautiful dogs to show off

Beautiful pits everyone. Looking at getting one in the next few months when I move out into my own place. My room mate's allergic
laugh.gif

Been looking at a few blue pups. Pretty hard to resist pulling the trigger on one of em.

Beautiful dogs everyone.

This is my brother's baby. I think eventually I'd like to get a red fawn but the brindle coats are just 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
This thread makes me sad I can't own any pets :smh: I hope to own a pit or a mix breed in the future.

Back
Top Bottom