Pippen Says LeBron is "Best Player Ever"

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

wait i missed this who are these ok to mediocre players who have doubled the defensive acolades he has?

"its players in the league with less even half the time bird played who accomplished more in a much shorter time"

-and who are these players?

well lebron and wade are some, not mediocre players. um ben wallace unless u say he is better then bird. cant be bird is a def monster right? shane battier, bruce bowen. all have atleast 5-6 defense all teams. shall i continue. Yea ben wallace ur right will be a hof etc like bird right huh? I aint that old i can use google internet too.
lebron and wade have not even come close to accomplishing as much as bird
shane battier,bruce bowen, and ben wallace are all considered some of the best defenders ever. 

Originally Posted by LDJ

wait i missed this who are these ok to mediocre players who have doubled the defensive acolades he has?

"its players in the league with less even half the time bird played who accomplished more in a much shorter time"

well lebron and wade are some, not mediocre players. um ben wallace unless u say he is better then bird. cant be bird is a def monster right? shane battier, bruce bowen. all have atleast 5-6 defense all teams. shall i continue. Yea ben wallace ur right will be a hof etc like bird right huh? I aint that old i can use google internet too.
shane battier,bruce bowen, and ben wallace are all considered some of the best defenders ever. 

Originally Posted by LDJ

um were talking defense, and ur right they have more lol. u do no wade has 5 and lbj has 6 right which use ur cpu calculator would be more.

Originally Posted by LDJ

um were talking defense, and ur right they have more lol. u do no wade has 5 and lbj has 6 right which use ur cpu calculator would be more.

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Bron > Bird

MJ > Kobe > Bron.

When Bron gets the ring this year:

MJ > Bron > Kobe.
Is this in terms of greatness? or individually the better player?
Because 1 ring still doesn't make Lebron better than Kobe (in his prime)..

Nah not quite 2 diff players kobe was a monster in his prime but i honestly think bron is at his prime now. i see him only improving despite being on the heat.

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

Bron > Bird

MJ > Kobe > Bron.

MJ > Bron > Kobe.
Is this in terms of greatness? or individually the better player?
Because 1 ring still doesn't make Lebron better than Kobe (in his prime)..

Nah not quite 2 diff players kobe was a monster in his prime but i honestly think bron is at his prime now. i see him only improving despite being on the heat.

"I mean even if you want to use individual accolades. its players in the league with less even half the time bird played who accomplished more in a much shorter time"

o ok i thought by that statement you were saying all individual accolades

all in all to say that bird was one dimensional is absolutely insane like everyone in this thread has already told you

"I mean even if you want to use individual accolades. its players in the league with less even half the time bird played who accomplished more in a much shorter time"

all in all to say that bird was one dimensional is absolutely insane like everyone in this thread has already told you

Bron > Bird

MJ > Kobe > Bron.

DJ Mbenga> Bron  
fixed.
nerd.gif
happy.gif

one dimensional was a bad word, what im trying to say he isnt the complete player lbj is and isnt all that great defensively as most praise him to be. he was only great at one thing offense, he was decent to good defensively. That and i still believe lbj is the better player and in todays nba bird couldnt play 1-4 effectively, and his offense outweight his def something seriously. ppl wanted to use stats so i went that route. game on the line i need a stop bird doesnt even in no way shape of form enters my mind. need a key three clutch shot bird would. if i needed both, im going with lbj over bird.

one dimensional was a bad word, what im trying to say he isnt the complete player lbj is and isnt all that great defensively as most praise him to be. he was only great at one thing offense, he was decent to good defensively. That and i still believe lbj is the better player and in todays nba bird couldnt play 1-4 effectively, and his offense outweight his def something seriously. ppl wanted to use stats so i went that route. game on the line i need a stop bird doesnt even in no way shape of form enters my mind. need a key three clutch shot bird would. if i needed both, im going with lbj over bird.

Originally Posted by LDJ

That and i still believe lbj is the better player and in todays nba bird couldnt play 1-4 effectively

and in the 80's lebron wouldn't be able to just lower his shoulder and a whistle every other play. Bron would be a scared little boy playing against Bird's competition. He would be regulated to being a jump shooter after a few hard fouls in the paint

Originally Posted by LDJ

That and i still believe lbj is the better player and in todays nba bird couldnt play 1-4 effectively

and in the 80's lebron wouldn't be able to just lower his shoulder and a whistle every other play. Bron would be a scared little boy playing against Bird's competition. He would be regulated to being a jump shooter after a few hard fouls in the paint

Originally Posted by LDJ

laugh.gif
 Most of the people arguing with u dont even disagree with picking LBJ over bird thats not an outrageous claim, i see both arguments
where u put ur foot in your mouth was saying Bird was one-dimensional and trying to back up that claim over and over when it was obvious you were wrong.

Originally Posted by LDJ

laugh.gif
 Most of the people arguing with u dont even disagree with picking LBJ over bird thats not an outrageous claim, i see both arguments
where u put ur foot in your mouth was saying Bird was one-dimensional and trying to back up that claim over and over when it was obvious you were wrong.

Originally Posted by DubA169

Originally Posted by LDJ

um no... since offensive fouls were almost non exsistent, his physicality yea i said the #%# he could just throw blows hit cats left and right to get in the lane. And as far as ur fouls in the lane talk um dudes were no where as strong at his position as they are now. yea physical play was more leniant then but lets not act like players back then were built from an athletic or physical standpoint as players like lbj dwight. these dudes are faster stronger quicker. and the only reason players play soft is cause the league allows game play to be that way. most of these cats nowadays played in the streets etc... u really think they was getting **** braveda calls in the hood? U got pgs that are stronger and built from a physical standpoint more then some of the bigger players in the league.

Lol at the fact that bird is more physically gifted etc then lebron. That kush must be something serious. Yea i can see bill walton out muscle shaq/dwight in his prime. kids say the silliest/darnest things.

Originally Posted by DubA169

Originally Posted by LDJ

um no... since offensive fouls were almost non exsistent, his physicality yea i said the #%# he could just throw blows hit cats left and right to get in the lane. And as far as ur fouls in the lane talk um dudes were no where as strong at his position as they are now. yea physical play was more leniant then but lets not act like players back then were built from an athletic or physical standpoint as players like lbj dwight. these dudes are faster stronger quicker. and the only reason players play soft is cause the league allows game play to be that way. most of these cats nowadays played in the streets etc... u really think they was getting **** braveda calls in the hood? U got pgs that are stronger and built from a physical standpoint more then some of the bigger players in the league.

Lol at the fact that bird is more physically gifted etc then lebron. That kush must be something serious. Yea i can see bill walton out muscle shaq/dwight in his prime. kids say the silliest/darnest things.

Back
Top Bottom