Pics Kanye West $1.7 Million Mercedes SLR . its Crazy

Originally Posted by supa vegetto

to the people who think it's ugly..and it's okay that you think it is..

would you drive around in this car given the chance? would you keep the car if it were given to you? or would you stick with your "it's ugly, not impressed"

im just thinking its a huge possibility that mercedes gave Kanye the car for Cannes for promotion purposes..

just trying to figure out why there is so much hate towards this car? other than obvious reason-- it's ridiculous price tag.
Can't people just dislike the look of something regardless of price tag, who's driving it, how fast or rare it is?  I mean, I'm sure there are some haters (most overused word) but I just think it's ugly and knowing the price tag there are a TON of cars I choose if I had unlimited amounts of money before I'd think about driving that.

Also, it was brought up but does anyone have an answer to the lack of a full windshield?  There are those little deflectors but if you watch the video in the link, dude has to wear goggles and a hat.  What the point if it's not practical to drive on any kind of open road or at a decent speed?

Originally Posted by supa vegetto

to the people who think it's ugly..and it's okay that you think it is..

would you drive around in this car given the chance? would you keep the car if it were given to you? or would you stick with your "it's ugly, not impressed"

im just thinking its a huge possibility that mercedes gave Kanye the car for Cannes for promotion purposes..

just trying to figure out why there is so much hate towards this car? other than obvious reason-- it's ridiculous price tag.
Can't people just dislike the look of something regardless of price tag, who's driving it, how fast or rare it is?  I mean, I'm sure there are some haters (most overused word) but I just think it's ugly and knowing the price tag there are a TON of cars I choose if I had unlimited amounts of money before I'd think about driving that.

Also, it was brought up but does anyone have an answer to the lack of a full windshield?  There are those little deflectors but if you watch the video in the link, dude has to wear goggles and a hat.  What the point if it's not practical to drive on any kind of open road or at a decent speed?

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

praise-break-o.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Kanye I disappoint...

How you pull up in this with another guy in the passenger seat?

Kanye I disappoint...

How you pull up in this with another guy in the passenger seat?

That's a SLR Stirling Moss, considering they don't sell that in the US (dont think it's legal anyways), dude probably rented.

That's a SLR Stirling Moss, considering they don't sell that in the US (dont think it's legal anyways), dude probably rented.

Back
Top Bottom