Pics Kanye West $1.7 Million Mercedes SLR . its Crazy

to the people who think it's ugly..and it's okay that you think it is..

would you drive around in this car given the chance? would you keep the car if it were given to you? or would you stick with your "it's ugly, not impressed"

im just thinking its a huge possibility that mercedes gave Kanye the car for Cannes for promotion purposes..

just trying to figure out why there is so much hate towards this car? other than obvious reason-- it's ridiculous price tag.

would you drive around in this car given the chance? would you keep the car if it were given to you? or would you stick with your "it's ugly, not impressed"

im just thinking its a huge possibility that mercedes gave Kanye the car for Cannes for promotion purposes..

just trying to figure out why there is so much hate towards this car? other than obvious reason-- it's ridiculous price tag.

I forgot the exact name of that car. But it is super rare. i think less than 20 made. Bought or rented, props for knowing to even roll that.

I forgot the exact name of that car. But it is super rare. i think less than 20 made. Bought or rented, props for knowing to even roll that.

Originally Posted by supa vegetto

It's ugly. Horrendous. Not visually appealing in the slightest regard. The price isn't even a consideration in forming an opinion on that car. As you said, he probably didn't even pay for it. If I were in his position, I'd have asked if they had anything else they'd like me to drive for free--possibly even be paid to be seen in. If this was all they'd toss at me, I guess I'd take it, but it wouldn't be my preference. Hell, a regular SLR or the SLS would have looked better.

It's ugly. Horrendous. Not visually appealing in the slightest regard. The price isn't even a consideration in forming an opinion on that car. As you said, he probably didn't even pay for it. If I were in his position, I'd have asked if they had anything else they'd like me to drive for free--possibly even be paid to be seen in. If this was all they'd toss at me, I guess I'd take it, but it wouldn't be my preference. Hell, a regular SLR or the SLS would have looked better.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

praise-break-o.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

honest answer. appreciate it that.
i like the car, i think it's nice. not 1.7 million dollars nice. definitely not my first pick as far as mercedes go.

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

honest answer. appreciate it that.
i like the car, i think it's nice. not 1.7 million dollars nice. definitely not my first pick as far as mercedes go.

Back
Top Bottom