Pics Kanye West $1.7 Million Mercedes SLR . its Crazy

Originally Posted by blazah

Beautiful car!

Needs a hot chick riding with him instead of that dude.
You do all realize that guy is pretty much his right hand man, Virgil, who travels everywhere with Kanye. I don't think Kanye really needs to prove he can bag models 24/7.

Originally Posted by blazah

Beautiful car!

Needs a hot chick riding with him instead of that dude.
You do all realize that guy is pretty much his right hand man, Virgil, who travels everywhere with Kanye. I don't think Kanye really needs to prove he can bag models 24/7.

THIS car is ugly?

Mercedes-McLaren-SLR-Stirling-Moss.jpg

I don't know what y'all are looking at, but I'm throwing this in the fantasy garage.

THIS car is ugly?

Mercedes-McLaren-SLR-Stirling-Moss.jpg

I don't know what y'all are looking at, but I'm throwing this in the fantasy garage.

It looks a little too cartoony and the missing windshield leaves it with little shape. Just doesn't do it for me at all. Sure, it'll turn heads, but it's not my cup of tea.

It looks a little too cartoony and the missing windshield leaves it with little shape. Just doesn't do it for me at all. Sure, it'll turn heads, but it's not my cup of tea.

He rented a car that there are only 75 of?

Yeah okay.
laugh.gif

Mercedez isn't selling no 1 of 75 SLR McClaren to no rental agency b. You NT'ers are cornballs.

He rented a car that there are only 75 of?

Yeah okay.
laugh.gif

Mercedez isn't selling no 1 of 75 SLR McClaren to no rental agency b. You NT'ers are cornballs.

Back
Top Bottom