Pick which girl is better looking between these two.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
my dude seriously you go through this every 3 months and come with a post on NT about it.Just stick with #2 if all is good.

NT contributes to my rational decision making lol...

Think of the reasons you left #1 if you're starting to have thoughts of going back.

What's that saying... they're an ex for a reason? Yea that's it.

Originally Posted by Ghenges

Think of the reasons you left #1 if you're starting to have thoughts of going back.

the thing is, is that she was my girl in HS and I had to move away with my fam so there was never any closing between us.

If you want honesty I don't think looks should come down to it, as corny as it sounds

However its 1, and its not even close.

Originally Posted by ShoxBb433

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
my dude seriously you go through this every 3 months and come with a post on NT about it.Just stick with #2 if all is good.

ONCE AGAIN #2 MY DUDE... LOL @ RATIONAL DECISION MAKING...
laugh.gif
GOOD LUCK...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
But it shouldn't, can't go wrong with either but stay with yourcurrent girl.

My man....it should not come down to looks dude....if that is the case then you don'tdeserve either one of these chics....basically at this point, you don't deserve to be making choices...

Forget looks and go with your gut feeling....who treats you better? Who do you feel more comfortable around? Who has long term ability? Etc....

As for looks? I'd take them both out to dinner at the same time...but that's just me

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I feel you bruh, but you even said last time she ain't did nothing wrong. but for the record post the pics of the broads from the last fewtimes you had to make a decision.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Ghenges

the thing is, is that she was my girl in HS and I had to move away with my fam so there was never any closing between us.

Daamn. Well, the real answer is that there is no easy answer.

Whatever your decision - someone will get hurt - either you, girl 1, girl 2 or a combination of the 3. That's life man.
ohwell.gif

YO!
i dont know what dudes be thinking #2 has #1 beat by a mile
Say word. I feel like I'm taking crazy pills.

And then my natural inclination as a Black man, is that those not in agreement with me must be...
nerd.gif

DF!!!

Back
Top Bottom