11/28 - @ BEARS L 26-31

12/2 - TEXANS W 34-24

12/12 - @ COWBOYS W 30-27

12/19 - @ GIANTS W 38-31

12/26 - VIKINGS L 14-24

1/2 - COWBOYS L 13-14

PLAYOFFS:

1/9 - PACKERS L 21-16

Made this thread during pre-season and nobody cared to reply.
frown.gif
I'll talk to myself all season if I have too.
laugh.gif

frown.gif
laugh.gif

Trust me you won't. Now that Vick is actually playing there will be tons of people who just want the eagles to do well because of him. Me being one of them

He'll probably tear the jags apart on sunday to get more people on his side.

Trust me you won't. Now that Vick is actually playing there will be tons of people who just want the eagles to do well because of him. Me being one of them

He'll probably tear the jags apart on sunday to get more people on his side.

Originally Posted by CLuTcH 713

frown.gif
laugh.gif

offseason one died QUICK too

frown.gif
laugh.gif

offseason one died QUICK too

this vick move is either brilliant or really stupid..

because we know the most we have out of vick is 4 years tops.. we still dont have a clue what we have in kolb (who at 25 could have potentially been our QB for the next 10 years)..

what trade value will either have at the end of this?

what sort of contract do we sign the 'winner' to?

and how do we really fairly judge either.. considering that vick played against the lions and faced a different scheme from the packers when he played them (when kolb was in they backed off and played the pass.. thus allowing our running game to gain chunks at a time BUT of course reid still wanted to throw.. when vick came in the game they played the run more, thus allowing guys to get open a bit)

and for those who harp on the preason.. kolb played maybe 4 quarters the whole preason (played a series the 1st game.. a quarter the 2nd.. a half the 3rd.. and didn't play the 4th).. and had touchdowns either dropped or negated because of penalties (yes i'm watching you jason peters)

so we are taking a big gamble on very small samplings

because we know the most we have out of vick is 4 years tops.. we still dont have a clue what we have in kolb (who at 25 could have potentially been our QB for the next 10 years)..

what trade value will either have at the end of this?

what sort of contract do we sign the 'winner' to?

and how do we really fairly judge either.. considering that vick played against the lions and faced a different scheme from the packers when he played them (when kolb was in they backed off and played the pass.. thus allowing our running game to gain chunks at a time BUT of course reid still wanted to throw.. when vick came in the game they played the run more, thus allowing guys to get open a bit)

and for those who harp on the preason.. kolb played maybe 4 quarters the whole preason (played a series the 1st game.. a quarter the 2nd.. a half the 3rd.. and didn't play the 4th).. and had touchdowns either dropped or negated because of penalties (yes i'm watching you jason peters)

so we are taking a big gamble on very small samplings

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

This. 
Hopefully everything works out well. I'm confident for the team against the JAGS. Then we have the Redkins after that. I believe that game is going to show us what Vick can really do. Playing in a big time heated rivalry against McNabb as well. Nothing we can really do but sit back and watch what happens. 
ohwell.gif

This. 
Hopefully everything works out well. I'm confident for the team against the JAGS. Then we have the Redkins after that. I believe that game is going to show us what Vick can really do. Playing in a big time heated rivalry against McNabb as well. Nothing we can really do but sit back and watch what happens. 
ohwell.gif

This. 
ohwell.gif
i agree... the jags shouldn't be in the game with us, their defense is weak as hell.. soo i would have had no problem with reid letting kolb come back for that game.. just so he would have had an easy defense to build up his confidence

at the beginning of the season i figured at best we were an 8-10 win team.. and that was with some things falling our way.. and assuming we would head into the draft with the mindset of addressing our O-line and corners and then drafting BPA to add depth.. but now i have no clue what to think

i hope for the best.. but i cant help but think this will end badly for us and reid will get shipped out of town.. just look at the rest of our schedule even some games we once thought might be easy before the season aren't looking that way anymore ( 2 against everyone in our division, the colts, texans, titans, bears, falcons and 49ers.. vikings might turn out to be the easiest of our remaining games)

This. 
ohwell.gif
i agree... the jags shouldn't be in the game with us, their defense is weak as hell.. soo i would have had no problem with reid letting kolb come back for that game.. just so he would have had an easy defense to build up his confidence

at the beginning of the season i figured at best we were an 8-10 win team.. and that was with some things falling our way.. and assuming we would head into the draft with the mindset of addressing our O-line and corners and then drafting BPA to add depth.. but now i have no clue what to think

i hope for the best.. but i cant help but think this will end badly for us and reid will get shipped out of town.. just look at the rest of our schedule even some games we once thought might be easy before the season aren't looking that way anymore ( 2 against everyone in our division, the colts, texans, titans, bears, falcons and 49ers.. vikings might turn out to be the easiest of our remaining games)

Our defense + Hot Mike Vick = Big win for yall. 
ohwell.gif

(...and I'm usually still very optimisic about the Skins early in the year...however after these last two games and looking ahead to our October schedule...
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
)

Back
Top Bottom