*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

Our Defense ain't letting us go 3-13 ..we got top 5 potential on that side.

We top out at 8 wins ..low side is 5-6
I agree with this*. The asterisk is if we can stay healthy there :lol:. Don't have too much depth on D.

I'm not mad at the trade at all. Straight fleeced em.

giphy.gif

Probably the only good thing that came out of the Sam Bradford era. 
laugh.gif

Wonder why the pats cut KGH now that I'm looking into him..

The WR out of San Fran was hurt by a knee injury, but ran sub 4.4.. Could be trouble for Paul Turner though

Treggs from Cal looks like their last attempt to add someone to stretch the field. I like Paul Turner though

Guess it depends on his knee.. Cause once fully healed could see him as a solid contributor.. Or we could just sneaky IR him

Problem for Turner, we got other returners.. Isn't big/fast

Treggs when healthy is a sub 4.4 guy

It's just a tough spot for Turner, he did what he could to validate a spot on the squad. I assume that the coaches have enough on Treggs since he went to Cal and we scouted Goff plenty.

^ yup.. Just in a tough spot

Were going use ertz, trey, huff and sproles out of the slot.. Not sure if we move Matthews outside or continue with him in the slot.. But I think we use those guys mostly from that spot.. And keep Matthews and DGB on the outside (also see ertz lining up wide too)

But just too many guys who cover the bases he would

^ he can do returns.. But I'd use agholor, huff, barner and sproles for returns

Not sure if the rookie RB we drafted does returns too.. Just can't remember

Last edited:
Surprised we cut Taylor hart.. I mean I get he's not a scheme fit really.. But still could be a solid player

I recall Smallwood getting a return (Not sure if it was Punt or KR) In the 3rd preseason game.

Wentz starting is right call. If we're gonna throw him in the fire, it might as well be against the Browns.

I recall Smallwood getting a return (Not sure if it was Punt or KR) In the 3rd preseason game.

Wentz starting is right call. If we're gonna throw him in the fire, it might as well be against the Browns.
well we'll see if smallwood is even active on gameday (with everyone healthy)

barner and huff should be the main 2 back men on kickoff returns.. with agholor sprinkled in

on returns, sproles and barner should get most.. and again sprinkle in agholor

and then pray agholor finds a role in 1 and by some miracle builds confidence (which hopefully turns into something at WR).. he was good as a returner at USC

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom