*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

That's not the point. The fact that he was matched up 1 on 1 with him in the first place was criminal in itself. Moreso an indictment on Bill Davis

In regards to that thanksgiving game, I remember listening to the radio after and they were talking about Rowe speaking up at halftime saying he wanted megatron(albeit he didn't fare too well)

That's not the point. The fact that he was matched up 1 on 1 with him in the first place was criminal in itself. Moreso an indictment on Bill Davis
exactly.. again, it's calvin flippin Johnson vs a rookie.. but I cant kill him for that game like I can with some of our previous cbs (fletch, Maxwell, cary and nnamdi)

he didn't look completely lost out there like I would expect from a rookie going against one of the greatest WRs ever.. he was at least in position most of the time, which is more than you can say for them other dudes

hell, of the 3 TDs megatron had that day.. the worst beating was what he did to our pro bowl safety

In regards to that thanksgiving game, I remember listening to the radio after and they were talking about Rowe speaking up at halftime saying he wanted megatron(albeit he didn't fare too well)
pretty sure that was the game Nolan carroll got hurt, who had the assignment

At the end of the day, I don't think Rowe was going to play much, so the conditional pick is good compensation.

What's y'all predictions on how we fare this season ?

I think we perfect health and atleast an average Wentz we can be at 7-8 wins and in the hunt for the wildcard late into the season if not the division. We have another rookie starting in our division and im still not to impressed with Cousins. The Giants if they finally fixed there defense honesty scares me more.

More realistically we win 5-6 games ..hoping for atleast 3500 and 20 TDs from Wentz. Dude is a gunslinger so I won't be surprised if he leads the league in INTs

19-0

4500 yds passing 39 tds 5 ints

400 yds rushing 5tds  

lol but 7-10 wins, Wentz throws 27 tds, 16 ints. Mathews runs for 1400 yds

before the Rowe trade: 12-4
After the Rowe trade: 0-16

Nah but really, I think we'll end up with around 6-8 wins. 7-9 sounds do able

a lot in the air for a lot of our schedule.. I don't know what to expect from a lot of teams

well we got win the first 2 games (browns and @ bears)

steelers are without bell and martavis and we have them at home

gotta win @ the lions coming off the bye

think we lose to @ skins week 5

we have to see what kind of teams the Vikings, the cowboys and giants will be (the last two being on the road)

we'll lose @ seahawks.. and probably lose to the packers (but we catch them on their 3rd straight road game).. probably will lose @ bengals too

could see use losing those 3 straight.. but then could see us finishing the season with 4 straight Ws too

http://www.espn.com/nfl/team/schedule/_/name/phi

Last edited:
hopefully with stability at the QB spot, that will bring stability with everything else

cause really, once mcnabb started falling off everything went down hill and we've been scrabbling

well, I lie.. cause then we had the TO stuff before he got with the team.. and then when he was leaving the team  

Just got my tix for Sunday :smokin. Can't wait, crowd should be electric for Wentz. Now lets get this W.

Wait...looks like Kline won't be involved in the deal...wonder what's going on now. I don't believe they intended to keep him either way...

Just got my tix for Sunday :smokin. Can't wait, crowd should be electric for Wentz. Now lets get this W.

Enjoy the game man, I'm thinking of flying out for the Seattle game or going to the home game vs. minny
Thanks man. I've been trying to organize a trip to Seattle with my friends after our trip to Chicago for week 3 fell through, but nobody is trying to spend 12 hours traveling :smh:.

Traveling to away games is awesome. Like 10 of us went to Boston last year for the Pats game weekend and it couldn't have turned out any better.

Supposedly they were going to flip Kline to KC for charcandrick west, not sure how valid that was though

West was decent when Charles was out, right?

I don't play fantasy so got no clue.. And I ain't watching KC games unless nothing else is on

I didn't watch too much of him either, I know KC went RBBC when Charles went down.

I guess CJ smith gets the nod on the 53 in place of Rowe and apparently Howie is still trying to make more trades

Back
Top Bottom