*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

We going suck royally on offense with Chase at qb1.. But who cares, we got a 1st and another pick

Just read the news. :lol: Chances are we weren't gonna have the best season, so let's just hope our first round pick we acquired doesn't equate to Marcus Smith status.

Only if I could find my posts about guaranteeing Bradford would t be here by the start of the season

Anyway, I give chase Daniel 4-5 games before Wentz starts. I don't care if he gets destroyed and knocked around. Throw him in there

offense is gonna be Master P sneaker ugly with Chase Daniel's ****** *** at QB. *sigh* this gonna be the most stress free but not as fun year for me as an Eagles fan. We're going 3-13

Super excited for the trade...yea we won't go far but to get that out of Bradford you had to do the trade...we get Wentz for nothing essentially...good move howie!!!

Glad we aren't waiting to start wentz..I'm actually looking forward to season now..Hoping like crazy Minnesota sucks..Can't believe we got a first round pick for Bradford.

Last edited:
So if the vikings get to the nfc ship it becomes a 3rd and if they win the bowl it becomes a 2nd. Time to break out my old randy moss jersey :pimp:

Wonder if Vick been staying in shape.... 

Daniel week 1....

Vick from week 2 until he dies on the field cz he didn't want to slide...

Wentz from then on

we need something to be entertained by if we're going to suck, and Vick is always entertaining

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom