*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

Yeah, we're going to be Chiefs North, a far as the offense goes.  Don't know how I feel about that.

Didn't get to watch.. But heard defense was stout again.. Offense was sloppy

When has Kendricks not been injured though, the coaches don't seem very high on him either. Chip gave him that contract and I bet Jim could care less about it.

I got faith in dude if he could stay healthy but he literally never is.

He'll miss 3-4 games a year because of a hamstring or concussion

You see what that sport does to people and have nerve to call someone who's job it is to collide into other players trying to kill him soft. :lol:

I just don't get that perspective, you're on a sneaker message board calling a professional football player soft.

Last edited:
You see what that sport does to people and have nerve to call someone who's job it is to collide into other players trying to kill him soft. :lol:

I just don't get that perspective, you're on a sneaker message board calling a professional football player soft.

it's a term because he is always hurt with some injury

get off your high horse

if they wanted tulloch he would've already been signed here, they were pretty much leaning towards joe walker as being the backup. I still think it's a good signing and always good to have someone familiar with the defense.

also looks like this might be the make or break week for huff, he's supposed to get heavy use vs. indy

Tulloch officially signed today. Depth at LB is always a good thing, especially with Kendricks and his soft tissue injuries which seem to happen EVERY.SINGLE.YEAR. :smh:

Jason La Canfora

[emoji]10004[/emoji] @JasonLaCanfora

Eagles have been shopping DE Taylor Hart, a 5th rnd pick in 2014 (and former Oregon Duck), in trade conversations with other teams

Back
Top Bottom